Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
:takedat:INO just paid a bill off for me in 20 minutes .

im out of daytrades though so i hope it can stay up through tomorrow :picard:

:salute:

hold that bytch breh. INO gonna be the next MRNA and NVAX.

My M1 is like taking candy from a baby. Why even have a savings account with your bank etc..

My pie is Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Tesla, Google, Facebook, Square, Illumina, NVDA and MRVL.

:salute:

but i would add some dividend stocks tho. :ufdup:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
My M1 is like taking candy from a baby. Why even have a savings account with your bank etc..

My pie is Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Tesla, Google, Facebook, Square, Illumina, NVDA and MRVL.

So basically u saying instead of keeping money in a savings account, invest it in these stocks and let it build over the years?

Not necessarily these stocks but top stocks like these.

Savings account will still be necessary but it would be foolish to just save all your money there as opposed to using some of it to invest in these (or similar) stocks and letting it build over time?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

I find myself just new creating pies every week just for the fukk it then throwing money in it :dwillhuh:

I just like the fact that’s it’s easier for me to buy in to bigger shares. My trick is looking for red days but they ain’t too common these days. Hopefully I reload on Thursday/ Friday.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
So basically u saying instead of keeping money in a savings account, invest it in these stocks and let it build over the years?

Savings account will still be necessary but it would be foolish to just save all your money there as opposed to using some of it to invest in these (or similar) stocks and letting it build over time?
You can borrow against your account at a rate of 2.5%

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

exactly cuz no savings account has ever performed better than the stock market over time. most I was getting on my Ally acccount was like 2.2% and most brick and mortar banks paying way way less. and its a set rate unless the rates go down which is whats been happening lately so my Ally account savings rate done dropped. but stocks and specifically funds can go up like 20% in a year compared to lets say 2% if you're lucky in a savings account. of course theres no risk in savings but scared money don't make money.