Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
You can definitely make up that lost time especially with how much you're able to invest. Long as you not risking any money that can pay off any high interest debts you may have. Anyways maybe grab some low risk funds, maybe like 10 or 15% of your portfolio to have some stability and go high with the rest. Don't try to go too steep on the incline cuz it might not happen that way. Gonna have to be patient. Maybe even save some money too but the interest rates have been dropping too much lately. But still a good option tho. Just don't try to make up for lost time too quick.

I have no debts to speak of and a good emergency savings fund so i am good on that front.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Sucks to see TVIX will be getting de listed. I made so much money swing trading that stock over the last 3 months

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
1. Guess i will need to do that. I am at 10% contribution right now and my company matches 4%, but the max is 19,500 so i will need to catch up.

2. What is so good about M1?

3. I have 10 months saved

4. I have not debt at all

You are in a good shape then. most nikkas i know have negative assets. they are buried under debts and can't get out of shyt hole rest of their lives.

so basically when you take care of #1 and still have money left to invest then just start auto-investing with any account. i like m1 platform because you get to create your own pie(basically etf) and pick good stocks and invest them in long term. fractional shares are awesome. you can pick you top 20-30 stocks and just let it cruise. and it's platform makes you trade less, and it kills the urge to trade penny stocks because they ain't got none.

and if you still have $ to invest then go knock yourself out and buy some volatile shyt like many of us here. and get into crypto too.

Last edited:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
INO :ahh:

i'm buying my wife's birthday present with a 2 grand profit i made with INO today. that's how you do it brehs.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ARK/QQQ/SPY/VOX:whew:

miss me with the penny stocks :sas2:
thing i like about these is that there's zero risk :yeshrug:

i just throw a shytload of money at them, and they might sink at some point but if they do, they're guaranteed to come back up at some point

i'd throw DIA in that mix too, that's the Dow. that one's fun :lolbron:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I was gone call DLOC earlier at 11 cent but was gone keep the penny talk to a minimum, plus it was already up like 200% by that point

I been following this since yesterday

I thought it was some pump and dump but even if it is it might be the GOAT

it was under half a cent yesterday opening

Actually shot to 19 cent yesterday then dropped to under 5 which is where it opened today

It’s 27 cent now

1k yesterday morning could be 54k right now :wow:

Actually 1k yesterday could have been 38k yesterday then reinvest at 5 cent :banderas:

Granted, that’s some 20/10 ass hindsight but :wow:

Mad I thought 11 cent was too late :snoop:

Any of y’all peeped this?

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was gone call DLOC earlier at 11 cent but was gone keep the penny talk to a minimum, plus it was already up like 200% by that point

I been following this since yesterday

I thought it was some pump and dump but even if it is it might be the GOAT

it was under half a cent yesterday opening

It’s 27 cent now

1k yesterday morning would be 54k right now :wow:

Mad I thought 11 cent was too late :snoop:

Any of y’all peeped this?
it hit 4 cents in the afternoon breh
ezgif-1-73bcd2d9b2d4.gif

i shoulda sold out on my morals like the guy in this gif and bought :wow:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Got my M1 with the faang stocks at a 20% split. Threw 1k in there and gonna put $50 a month in it. Maybe more depending on how my finances improve. Let's see how that goes.
50? I’m trying throw $700 a month per account.

I’m really waiting for the market to tank then I’m going into the stash.