Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Hmm, maybe it is time to create another thread. I’m looking for midterm growth stocks, shyt to buy into at $10-100/share that will be 3-5x in the next 3 years, too many pennies in here. Some good calls have been dropped but get buried by pennies - Rtx, dkng, lvgo. I’m going to throw out Fastly as one to look at in the tech space

3-5 years look into DT and YETI. You already know about SPLK.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What would be yalls good entry for $BA and $DIS?

Also we on $LK :lupe:

I bought some $AFL for dividend and potential growth to pre covid

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm, maybe it is time to create another thread. I’m looking for midterm growth stocks, shyt to buy into at $10-100/share that will be 3-5x in the next 3 years, too many pennies in here. Some good calls have been dropped but get buried by pennies - Rtx, dkng, lvgo. I’m going to throw out Fastly as one to look at in the tech space
I said last week they need a sub forum for penny stocks because it’s taken over the thread

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I said last week they need a sub forum for penny stocks because it’s taken over the thread

nikkas dont want no 7 seasons of drama. they just want quick 2 hour action packed movie. :wow:

anyway i get that nikkas are predicting 2nd crash, so they keep trading in and out of long term stocks. but it's really hard to time the market.

and this is exactly why every nikkas need to have m1 account. so they can invest in a good company and keep adding money to it to build position. build your own ETF, don't pay stiff price(expense ratio) and be your own hedge fund manager.

and these nikkas need to keep your penny trading under 15% of your portfolio. it ain't worth it unless you really are committed to learn the game.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
nikkas dont want no 7 seasons of drama. they just want quick 2 hour action packed movie. :wow:

anyway i get that nikkas are predicting 2nd crash, so they keep trading in and out of long term stocks. but it's really hard to time the market.

and this is exactly why every nikkas need to have m1 account. so they can invest in a good company and keep adding money to it to build position. build your own ETF, don't pay stiff price(expense ratio) and be your own hedge fund manager.

and these nikkas need to keep your penny trading under 15% of your portfolio. it ain't worth it unless you really are committed to learn the game.
I’ve been liquidating my tda account.

1. Because it’s on margin
2. Because i realized I have too many penny stocks.

Now I’ve closed out most of my margin calls and I’m switching to m1 for investments that I don’t have to look at. I have like 3 m1 accounts. I’m going try to put 2k a month in them.

I typically wait til red days to buy, like Thursday / Friday

I know i got sucked into pennies because all I see green when the market is red.

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I don’t get why y’all don’t just start y’all own thread instead of taking subliminal shots at those of us who are talking bout penny stocks? Y’all are complaining about posts being in the way by literally making posts that are in the way :gucci:

OAN

IDEX back down to almost $3 :lupe:

Y’all getting back in at this price? :jbhmm:

I’m doing this one long term too, when I get back in ima keep at least 500 at all times for the long term play

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been liquidating my tda account.

1. Because it’s on margin
2. Because i realized I have too many penny stocks.

Now I’ve closed out most of my margin calls and I’m switching to m1 for investments that I don’t have to look at. I have like 3 m1 accounts. I’m going try to put 2k a month in them.

I typically wait til red days to buy, like Thursday / Saturday.

I know i got sucked into pennies because all I see green when the market is red.

:salute:

that's how you accumulate wealth breh. penny stocks are dangerous. it sure ain't for everyone. the best way to make $$$ is to invest in a good company that won't go bankrupt. and keep it as long as you can. it's that simple.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
No one is talking subliminal shots, if you feeling some type of way, too bad. Most of us have dabbled on both sides, throwing out the idea of making another investing thread ain’t a shot, it’s taking the temperature to see if there is enough interest. We don’t have just one music or movie thread on here, why just have one investing thread?
I don’t get why y’all don’t just start y’all own thread instead of taking subliminal shots at those of us who are talking bout penny stocks? Y’all are complaining about posts being in the way by literally making posts that are in the way :gucci:

OAN

IDEX back down to almost $3 :lupe:

Y’all getting back in at this price? :jbhmm:

I’m doing this one long term too, when I get back in ima keep at least 500 at all times for the long term play