Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Hmm, maybe it is time to create another thread. I’m looking for midterm growth stocks, shyt to buy into at $10-100/share that will be 3-5x in the next 3 years, too many pennies in here. Some good calls have been dropped but get buried by pennies - Rtx, dkng, lvgo. I’m going to throw out Fastly as one to look at in the tech space

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Hmm, maybe it is time to create another thread. I’m looking for midterm growth stocks, shyt to buy into at $10-100/share that will be 3-5x in the next 3 years, too many pennies in here. Some good calls have been dropped but get buried by pennies - Rtx, dkng, lvgo. I’m going to throw out Fastly as one to look at in the tech space

I've been going blue collar myself.

2 weeks I pumped a bunch of money into Tesla and Apple.

I'm hoping they are solid plays that can show some by this time next year.

My only worry is just hope much Tesla can grow because it's already at a stack

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's always about profit. $5 or 5k. If you're kicking yourself about selling too soon, analyze the stock and see why it jumped and you may be a more savvy next time. But there's always a next time especially the way the market is going right now. If you blow your account on one play, your done until you come into some more cash. Live to fight another day!

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
does anyone know what a wash sale notification is:francis:

it appeared under my fidelity account when i sold multiple shares of qualcomm & ring :hhh:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Keep an eye out for EBON later this week ...

when is EBON getting listed? i don't see it anywhere

XSPA is turning up

i sold some xpsa last week at a relatively substantial loss, but kept alot of shares just in case. in my mind, it's a long term winner if airports/airlines want to keep people flying regularly.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Profit is profit no matter what the stock price. I'm sure people will appreciate any stock you provide in here. Can even use some on the M1 thing since it breaks the shares down if I am correct. So bring all the stocks you see profitable. We here to eat, not have a separate kids table like at Thanksgiving dinner. :russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

just a suggestion and one that wouldn’t require too much effort but maybe ppl can preface their post by stating what type of stock it is ...?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It's always about profit. $5 or 5k. If you're kicking yourself about selling too soon, analyze the stock and see why it jumped and you may be a more savvy next time. But there's always a next time especially the way the market is going right now. If you blow your account on one play, your done until you come into some more cash. Live to fight another day!

Basically. It's pretty much a more widely accepted version of gambling :skip:

Certain shyt you can see a mile away but others not so much

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Profit is profit no matter what the stock price. I'm sure people will appreciate any stock you provide in here. Can even use some on the M1 thing since it breaks the shares down if I am correct. So bring all the stocks you see profitable. We here to eat, not have a separate kids table like at Thanksgiving dinner. :russ:
The issue is volume of posts. Pennies are day in, day out, scrolling through 60-100 penny posts for one person to talk long term makes it hard to have conversations about and find long term holds. I see nothing wrong with having two pinned threads, if the mid-long term thread moves much slower, so be it.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The issue is volume of posts. Pennies are day in, day out, scrolling through 60-100 penny posts for one person to talk long term makes it hard to have conversations about and find long term holds. I see nothing wrong with having two pinned threads, if the mid-long term thread moves much slower, so be it.

Yeah I've been less active on this thread because that seems to be all anyone talks about.