mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I messed up and sold IDEX early

Only got 100 shares now

Might just have to take the L on that one, ima feel even stupider if I try to get back in and it dips :to:

With this second wave coming, these days of gains are coming to an end soon right? :jbhmm:
Second wave where cuz some places still going thru their first wave? There's always money to be made in investing. Don't matter if it's a 5% day or a 50% day.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I messed up and sold IDEX early

Only got 100 shares now

Might just have to take the L on that one, ima feel even stupider if I try to get back in and it dips :to:

With this second wave coming, these days of gains are coming to an end soon right? :jbhmm:

I wouldn't be concerned with that in regards to the stock market unless they shut states down again, which I don't think will happen.

If any state would've closed again it would've been us here in Florida, but our governor doesn't give a shyt. If things change and he shuts down again then others would follow and then that's when we might get another major crash.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Second wave where cuz some places still going thru their first wave? There's always money to be made in investing. Don't matter if it's a 5% day or a 50% day.

I wouldn't be concerned with that in regards to the stock market unless they shut states down again, which I don't think will happen.

If any state would've closed again it would've been us here in Florida, but our governor doesn't give a shyt. If things change and he shuts down again then others would follow and then that's when we might get another major crash.

What else under $5 is looking promising? :jbhmm:

I been looking it up and I see a bunch of biotech and pharmaceutical stocks being promoted. Aren’t those usually an L waiting to happen?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I been looking it up and I see a bunch of biotech and pharmaceutical stocks being promoted. Aren’t those usually an L waiting to happen?

I'm no expert, I'm still fairly new and I'm a follower not a leader.

That being said I don't trust biotech or pharmaceuticals whatsoever, shyt floats low, good news (rare) you can double or even triple your investment, bad news you get CLEANED OUT. Happened to me when I first tried to get into stocks years ago fukkin with this stock called AYTU and it took me this long to get back into the game. :mjcry:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Guess it depends on your entry and exit points and company potential. Every stock has a chance at one point or another. Of course the stock market like every other financial market is subject to risk due to panic sellers, profit takers, and the likes.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I'm no expert, I'm still fairly new and I'm a follower not a leader.

That being said I don't trust biotech or pharmaceuticals whatsoever, shyt floats low, good news (rare) you can double or even triple your investment, bad news you get CLEANED OUT. Happened to me when I first tried to get into stocks years ago fukkin with this stock called AYTU and it took me this long to get back into the game. :mjcry:

Yea I’m new too breh

Technically I’m up, I’m just mad I ain’t jump out the window like I told myself to

Could have easily scooped a few thousand idex at .70 2 weeks ago :snoop:

5000 shares for $3500 2 weeks ago would be like $17k right now :to:

I’ll still get in if it’s gone hit $10, otherwise might have to move on :to:

What else y’all think got promise that’s under $2.50?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I’m new too breh

Technically I’m up, I’m just mad I ain’t jump out the window like I told myself to

Could have easily scooped a few thousand idex at .70 2 weeks ago :snoop:

5000 shares for $3500 2 weeks ago would be like $17k right now :to:

I’ll still get in if it’s gone hit $10, otherwise might have to move on :to:

What else y’all think got promise that’s under $2.50?
Not too many jump out the window for penny stocks so consider yourself wise for that. Your a newbie. Take the conservative route until you learn the game because if it went the other way becauseyou couldn’t read the market, you’d be on a bridge never wanting to fukk with stocks again. There’s always another bag to be had in stocks. The average profit for a good retire is 10-15%. Nobody is doing %125 Profits every week

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Not too many jump out the window for penny stocks so consider yourself wise for that. Your a newbie. Take the convervative route into you kd west and the game because of it went the other way because you couldn’t read the market you’d be on a bridge never wanting to fukk with stocks again. There’s always another bag to be had in stocks. The average profit for a good retire is 10-15%. Nobody is doing %125 Profits every week

I respect that :salute:

And yea I was thinking of moving on to the next investment for the same reasons you named.

I just checked it and it’s damn near at $4 :picard:

And yea I know hindsight 20/20 but I did my due diligence on this one and just hesitated:snoop:

Then panic sold Friday:snoop:

Albeit at a profit but still :snoop:

If it’s gone be competing with TSLA we might be tombout $50+ a share someday tho :jbhmm:

I’d take the L and just cop some more now if that’s the case

Ima cop some more at some point, just waiting for some sort of dip.

It’s crazy when U see it go from .70 to 1.10 u wanna wait for it to come back to .70, especially if u fomo bought on an investment and it dipped on you before. Then it hit 2.20 and u want it to come back to 1.40. Then it hit $4 and 2.20 ain’t looking too bad :ehh:

Still feel like it’s wild risky to cop now but if it’s really gone be $50 and up at some point, even if it’s a year or 2 from now, I’ll just cop some now and just do the long play.

Am I tripping thinking it’s gone get that high?

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
decent gains on these today.

INO
SPCE
PTON
RIOT
XSPA
TWO

i'm taking L on RTX tho. i knew it would dip. why da hell didnt i wait. :stopitslime: