Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
BBRY
DSCO
KOG - earnings tomorrow, big drop today might be worth a ago

In response to earnings be sure to buy Wendy's today their earnings conference is tomorrow. In their preliminary earnings release in January was successful and the stock been shooting up since.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Coverage initiated on EPE, Shugg... like 6 buys and 2 holds, consensus price target of $28 and it's down almost a buck today

:merchant:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In response to earnings be sure to buy Wendy's today their earnings conference is tomorrow. In their preliminary earnings release in January was successful and the stock been shooting up since.

QSR is a tough market, WEN already extended nice move since February - long-term hold depends on margins and if premium price points in the QSR market is valuable. I'd be a buyer at 9.00 to 9.50 jmo

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TTDZ = internet travel company
PMCM = management company for recording artists
GDSM = mining company

these will not lead you to the promise land, just be aware.

the market is calling bullshyt on these

PHOT
TRTC
MCIG

are all green, these are all red - because they have no infastructure to compete in MJ market at this time

无名的

Superstar
Daps
God I hate when I watch how a stock fares for too long and miss the boat on a big jump.

Been watching CNET for months at 75 cents. Jumps 128% today to $2.42

:wow:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the market is calling bullshyt on these

PHOT
TRTC
MCIG

are all green, these are all red - because they have no infastructure to compete in MJ market at this time

MJ sector as a whole will probably pop again tomorrow with the CNBC special tonight. in fact it seems like market makers are pushing down most of the lower tier MJ stocks today so they all get a nice thursday/ friday run

That being said I really think the MJ bubble is deflating. pretty soon it will be survivor series out here. a couple doing well (perhaps the ones you mentioned) and and all the others will be bagholder stocks. i'm getting nervous, might sell out of all of my mj penny plays win lose or draw by friday just to be safe.

...and with THAT said, they will all pop again on the next really big news, either another state legalizing or MJ being moved off the schedule 1 list. when that is is anybody's guess

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
QSR is a tough market, WEN already extended nice move since February - long-term hold depends on margins and if premium price points in the QSR market is valuable. I'd be a buyer at 9.00 to 9.50 jmo

It's at 10.25 right you think it is going to drop again that is too far of a drop now. I mean it stayed in the 8 dollar range for months Shyt almost the entire year.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
It's at 10.25 right you think it is going to drop again that is too far of a drop now. I mean it stayed in the 8 dollar range for months Shyt almost the entire year.

Just looking at some technical indicators, $9.50 doesn't look inconceivable. It looks ready to fall. $9.00 might be too far of a drop, but it's possible.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the thing is there's a binary event, if they exceed estimates then it will pop. However, if there are on target or miss, i could see it dropping back to $9.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MJ sector as a whole will probably pop again tomorrow with the CNBC special tonight. in fact it seems like market makers are pushing down most of the lower tier MJ stocks today so they all get a nice thursday/ friday run

That being said I really think the MJ bubble is deflating. pretty soon it will be survivor series out here. a couple doing well (perhaps the ones you mentioned) and and all the others will be bagholder stocks. i'm getting nervous, might sell out of all of my mj penny plays win lose or draw by friday just to be safe.

...and with THAT said, they will all pop again on the next really big news, either another state legalizing or MJ being moved off the schedule 1 list. when that is is anybody's guess

I don't think these lower tier shells are going to see the investments required to get them over .01 cents, but you may get some 100% - 300% up and down moves - the quesiton is are you willing to risk over $1,000 to make it worth while?

I think the established players will see the benefits going forward (PHOT, TRTC, etc etc) even though, they are overvalued at this point already

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
While people were selling on fear this morning i was buying more...this 9000 goin go to either 90,000 or 1000 cuz i aint sellin

无名的

Superstar
Daps
So this means?

The volume is almost 2 million and hasn't cracked a million since February 4. With all of the positive research, I only have one guess why the price is down a buck. Lots of buying when it bottomed, even more with the run up to the quiet period expiration, and with it gapping up $0.17 to open today, a lot of people taking their profits and putting downward pressure on it.

The lowest price target I saw was $22 and highest was $30. Should be fine.

Earnings are tomorrow. Will be interested to see if that drives it way up or way down.

Way oversold right now at $18.11. Will probably finish in the $18.30 to $18.40 range today.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
The volume is almost 2 million and hasn't cracked a million since February 4. With all of the positive research, I only have one guess why the price is down a buck. Lots of buying when it bottomed, even more with the run up to the quiet period expiration, and with it gapping up $0.17 to open today, a lot of people taking their profits and putting downward pressure on it.

The lowest price target I saw was $22 and highest was $30. Should be fine.

Earnings are tomorrow. Will be interested to see if that drives it way up or way down.

Way oversold right now at $18.11. Will probably finish in the $18.30 to $18.40 range today.
I dont and many people dont hold into earnings...thats why alot of selling is going on