Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
It was. Somebody here posted a link to all the block owned and minority owned stock. I made 2000 off that link. Put 600 in each

Edit: here’s the link, somebody posted this on here after uone blew and I invested in them. Investments – BankBlackUSA
this needed it own thread here to be honest. we're slipping

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Slowly starting to crawl back up in my tda account for the day. My two golden geese, bioc and opti had been hurting me in the morning but they starting to crawl back up to even for the day. Got an 18% trigger on bioc and down like 7 for the day but like 76% overall so I'm in profit regardless. Couldn't set one for opti but I'm keeping an eye on it. Dien 7 for the day but up 210% overall. Hopefully the pr released this afternoon gets me double or triple up on my overall gain.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Slowly starting to crawl back up in my tda account for the day. My two golden geese, bioc and opti had been hurting me in the morning but they starting to crawl back up to even for the day. Got an 18% trigger on bioc and down like 7 for the day but like 76% overall so I'm in profit regardless. Couldn't set one for opti but I'm keeping an eye on it. Dien 7 for the day but up 210% overall. Hopefully the pr released this afternoon gets me double or triple up on my overall gain.
whats the deal with opti.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
whats the deal with opti.
They got a press release at 3 eastern. I got in back in January and had just left it there ever since. Looks like a natural health thing for pets but who knows what they'll say today. It's like a little over a penny so not much but who knows how much it'll run higher after this.

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Took in $600 dollar profit with byfc. Still have 50 shares left for whatever else happen. took $200 With bioc. Goin use the profits and buy a Tesla whenever it does it’s morning dip

I learned from Izea. It made me better, not bitter

Tesla at 997.31 now

:lupe:

edit: 995.30

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not feeling your rhetoric in tlr. I don’t get how you talk shyt and down about BM all the time, yet think it’s cool to be in here and making money with a lot of us.
I can't speak on either your or her perspective but I agree. Ain't got time for any haters in here. We here to make money and be peaceful. Can't be mean in one forum then nice in another. Gotta be nice to everyone all over. Money over hate. :salute: