Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Man, moving my vacay money out of ally into M1 was the best move I could’ve made :wow:

Need to get some other things in order in my life, and I’m about to move another $16k into a different pie next month.
damn, im being hard headed- i know i need to get my money out of ally ASAP but havent done so yet:francis:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Man, moving my vacay money out of ally into M1 was the best move I could’ve made :wow:

Need to get some other things in order in my life, and I’m about to move another $16k into a different pie next month.

:salute:

i created another m1 account geared to dividends. i gotta stop getting carried away with these penny stocks and just go all in on m1.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I just moved half of my emergency fund into my Schwab account. Probably going to take that half and do 50/50. 50% on blue chips / dividends. 50% on "swinging" :manny:
Do not put your emergency money into stocks, especially not swing trades. Your emergency money is just that. I know everyone wants to double up everything, but your emergency fund is not meant for that.

sound financials include checking, savings (emergency for sure, maybe others), retirement accts (IRA and/or 401k), then taxable brokerage/trading accounts. DO NOT BET YOUR EMERGENCY FUND

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

You see the potential now too. Aside from a couple grand, ain’t no point in not having my money collect interest.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Market saw the fukkery and said fukk all that :mjlol:

shyt gonna be leprechaun green on Monday
i dont know about that :skip:

we have corona skyrocketing in 20 states. we have trump holding his first rally in oklahoma tomorrow, and who knows what the fukk will be done or said at the rally :huhldup: