Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Do not put your emergency money into stocks, especially not swing trades. Your emergency money is just that. I know everyone wants to double up everything, but your emergency fund is not meant for that.

sound financials include checking, savings (emergency for sure, maybe others), retirement accts (IRA and/or 401k), then taxable brokerage/trading accounts. DO NOT BET YOUR EMERGENCY FUND
I have about 15 months worth of emergency (based on Covid- Lock down expeses). Now I have about 8 months worth :takedat: Scared money don't make money :troll::francis:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
i dont know about that :skip:

we have corona skyrocketing in 20 states. we have trump holding his first rally in oklahoma tomorrow, and who knows what the fukk will be done or said at the rally :huhldup:
So you’re saying it’s a bunch of fukked up shyt happening out here :jbhmm:

The Market gonna opens up leprechaun green on Monday :skip:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Do not put your emergency money into stocks, especially not swing trades. Your emergency money is just that. I know everyone wants to double up everything, but your emergency fund is not meant for that.

sound financials include checking, savings (emergency for sure, maybe others), retirement accts (IRA and/or 401k), then taxable brokerage/trading accounts. DO NOT BET YOUR EMERGENCY FUND

Its all an emergency now with covid. :damn:

I just deposited 1k into that M1 thing. Hopefully I get some decent stocks on there and some good growth going.

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I'll be beefing up my position on

INO
NVAX
MRNA

just bought $5000 more MRNA. i'll wait till next week for INO and NVAX.
Smart to wait on ino. It will will drop soon and good to buy the dip before it rises again. I haven’t been able to re enter a position into mRNA. I sold all my shares for profit and now I have 1 share to my name lol but at a decent cost basis of 27

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Fukked up crazy today.. Was up 11k when $byfc hit 7, didn't set up a stop loss as normally would being greedy, ended up stop lossing out just now at 4.20, made 2k but that shyt burns.. Profit is profit, I need a fukking drink tho