Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I put my nikka on UONE when it was at 2. This was the 1st stock he ever bought. Now it's at 44 and he jumping for joy

Only thing is I didn't jump in it myself. Im fukking tight right now
:martin::martin::martin:

fukk WHY WASNT THIS STOCK STRESSED HERE MORE!

Its a black owned media company for christ sakes. Im fearful this might be a pump and dump though

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Its a black owned media company for christ sakes. Im fearful this might be a pump and dump though
It is, it popped Tues, their d shares popped Wed, but yesterday there was a second run on it. But hey, maybe it at least settles above $20 for good which is better than the $2 it was trading at

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
We need an organized way to emphasize the stocks people are looking at. I've made a small mint with casual perusal of this thread over the past month, but we could all have easily made more had there been a clear emphasis on certain stocks destined to move. Especially if you're aware of any stock market positive sentiment toward the stock. ERI, DKNG, and now UONE are examples of this.

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

def a pump, the business is fundamentally the same as it was a week ago and from what i've heard, it's wasnt very strong then. if this can be shorted it will get shorted

Can you explain what this means? Still learning.

I'm no pro, but it just makes sense on paper. the reason some of those other players are mooning is because demand is outpacing supply. if byfc can do those numbers on 19m shares, there's no reason another black-owned couldnt with less shares outstanding if the volume is there.

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
All these shyts are mooning? Are these pump and dumps? Whats a good sell price?

mfbp is up almost 60% since open and no one is talking about it

byfc as i said earlier was setting it's floor in at 4.6 until it cracked 6 and it seems like it's found it's new floor for awhile. the vol is still high - 5.9 would seem to be the next good value opportunity to jump in if it were to climb again today to something approaching 7

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It was. Somebody here posted a link to all the block owned and minority owned stock. I made 2000 off that link. Put 600 in each

Edit: here’s the link, somebody posted this on here after uone blew and I invested in them. Investments – BankBlackUSA