Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
@7oclock
"Additionally Triton will allocate in reserve 740,000,000 shares priced at $0.00405 per share for an additional investment of $3 Million that will be invested in Triton, by an offshore investor for Operating Capital."

Allocate in reserve doesnt equal sell correct? what does it mean? @7oclock

Also like to note that insiders can't sell their shares tip it hits the 1 dollar mark so i dont see why they would dilute themselves

http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=60769620

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Do IPO's usually do that? i see epe and facebook did the same

It's all over the place. I think I may have already said I was first going to solely go with RSPP, then decided to split my initial investment between EPE and another energy play, RSPP, then eventually felt more of a future from EPE, even though RSPP is currently profitable, I believe. EPE, as you know dumped from $19.90 to $16.75 in days and is now back to $19.10 after rising from the bottom. RSPP dropped a little from $20.50 to around $19.50 after a couple days, but is now trading at almost $28. fukked up there, although I still like EPE following FANG's trajectory from IPO. FANG took a month to climb back above the IPO price and went from about $16 to almost $70 now in a year and a half.

If I stuck with my gut on RSPP, would be up about 8k right now.

:wow:

Facebook underwriters botched the process (sort of like EPE). Seems most tech IPOs skyrocket and usually don't fall back down to earth until the buzz dies down and/or earnings come out a la Twitter. I also missed out on recent tech IPO Care.com. Watched it shoot from $21 to $29 in no time, but fell back to $22 all in under a month. I'm reading into Coupons.com prospectus to see if I can make some quick money there. IPOs next week, I think.

Inundated with biotech stocks lately. Some shoot up, immediately tank, then climb back and some just skyrocket and never come back down to earth. These biotech stocks are a little too risky for me though. You're not glued into how a medicine is progressing and all the sudden, no FDA approval and your investment goes to zip.

Other recent, more boring markets have investors cautious like homes and banking. SC and IBP have posted some OK gains thus far.

I'm watching to see what happens with Go Pro and King. Could be some quick money there.

:blessed:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
TTDZ is all over the net right now. 39 million shares bought in the first hour of trading yesterday. This seems fishy to me its all over I HUB and people looking for more PR tomorrow.

:ohhh:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@Shugg Ross will this news have any effect on stock price? I have never seen this type of public offering thing before can anyone break it down?

5:01 pm Widepoint announces proposed public offering of commonstock, size not disclosed (WYY): Co announced today that it intends to offer shares of its commonstock in an underwritten public offering. All of the shares in theoffering are to be sold by WidePoint. In connection with theoffering, B. Riley & Co., LLC is acting as sole book-runningmanager. WidePoint expects to use the net proceeds from theoffering for general corporate purposes, including for repayment ofdebt, acquiring businesses and investing in other businesses.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
@Shugg Ross will this news have any effect on stock price? I have never seen this type of public offering thing before can anyone break it down?

5:01 pm Widepoint announces proposed public offering of commonstock, size not disclosed (WYY): Co announced today that it intends to offer shares of its commonstock in an underwritten public offering. All of the shares in theoffering are to be sold by WidePoint. In connection with theoffering, B. Riley & Co., LLC is acting as sole book-runningmanager. WidePoint expects to use the net proceeds from theoffering for general corporate purposes, including for repayment ofdebt, acquiring businesses and investing in other businesses.
They finally diluted its about damn time....I so wanna buy and hold

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So its probable to expect a drop I assume.

Edit: So I guess since the amount of shares is not disclosed, I don't know exactly how much is really going to go into new ventures and not to corporate people who are getting options.

I would expect to see a prospectus soon to understand more as an investor.

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
So its probable to expect a drop I assume.

Edit: So I guess since the amount of shares is not disclosed, I don't know exactly how much is really going to go into new ventures and not to corporate people who are getting options.

I would expect to see a prospectus soon to understand more as an investor.
Son that price is about to drop

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus MJ stocks are getting their ass whooped again today. Is the Jan/Feb bubble about to pop?

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@7oclock
"Additionally Triton will allocate in reserve 740,000,000 shares priced at $0.00405 per share for an additional investment of $3 Million that will be invested in Triton, by an offshore investor for Operating Capital."

Allocate in reserve doesnt equal sell correct? what does it mean? @7oclock

Also like to note that insiders can't sell their shares tip it hits the 1 dollar mark so i dont see why they would dilute themselves

http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=60769620

this is fishy, allocate at a certain price? They are not being clear in this regard, the other release said selling and this one is saying allocate, then they use reserve (which implies it's treasury stock) .

This is the games these penny's play...I never seen a shell penny stock company do anything good long term. Again, I'm not saying don't invest because theres going to be bounces but GET IN GET OUT should be the mantra - thes IHers are buying and holding and then 2 years later they are crying.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are you getting this info from? Link?

due diligence! lol nah, i got this off some analyst site - I htink investigated the green cure inc and it does not SEEM to be teh same as the dispensary and the fact that they decided to use that name (especially if it's not the same company) is another blow to the credibility of this company (as if you needed anymore ammunition to question the validity of this scheme).