Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you brethren say about Dgaz? A buddy is telling me to get in now as it might double or triple by spring. Thoughts? I'm new to this stock stuff.

Natural gas has always been a horrible play, contango plays too much into it when selling the underlying.

I doubt any commodity would triple in 4 months, unless petro is no longer being sold! lol

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
??? it's down?

entire MJ sector took a beating today

i'm also noticing pops from press releases are lasting shorter and becoming smaller. they are being referred to as "fake pops" now. HEMP for example dropped PR yesterday, spiked up for the afternoon and now it's back down to where it was with almost no net gain

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
entire MJ sector took a beating today

i'm also noticing pops from press releases are lasting shorter and becoming smaller. they are being referred to as "fake pops" now. HEMP for example dropped PR yesterday, spiked up for the afternoon and now it's back down to where it was with almost no net gain

yeah, it's a "get in get out" scenario - just reiterating this. So no one falls victim when the bottom pulls out.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serius XM is worthless - I had that stock probably a decade ago and it's literally the same price. I would get rid of it - JMO

WWE - I'm in $30 march calls, up 33% right now and looking for it to climb next week

other plays

EXAS, SNE, ARIA, MM, SZYM, BBRY, DANG, ATRS, and somehow I took a bite out of PMCM

short KKD and MCD

covered call on DSCO

looking to Butterfly DNDN @ $3 or $3.50

BBRY eating today!

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TTDZ = internet travel company
PMCM = management company for recording artists
GDSM = mining company

these will not lead you to the promise land, just be aware.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GDSM = mining company

and remember press releases literally mean nothing. these companies can and do lie through their teeth to bait "investors" for pump and dumps.

want some sobering shyt? call these companies. most likely you'll just hear a recording or get a disconnected number. and that's assuming you can even find a listing for them.

you tell me how many legitimate business don't have an active phone number -- i mean how the fukk can you even do business without a phone?

the reason i liked LATF so much is because they actually have a legitimate revenue stream (verified by import/export records) and when you call a girl picks up. and even they are getting cooked by market makers and dropping sketchy PR.

of course the flip side of the coin is these stocks can and do run 10x in a couple weeks/ months. i've never seen anything like it. BUYER BEWARE

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
GDSM = mining company

TTDZ is a shell being taken over by Green Cures Inc, which has a dispensary in Cali...look it up..

Im not involved with PMCM and GDSM I will bail if I dont like the PR...but TTDZ i really am confident in...and when TWEED Co. from Canada goes public next month they are a cant miss investment

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Penny MJ Pump and Dumps...cost me about a 1000 to learn the lesson I did. Oh well though, its good.

we all went through it, I remember my first penny stock was this urgent care company in Florida and I saw the buildings and everything...lol, I thought I was about to be rolling in Mazarati's

anyway, you play with fire too often you get burnt...I'm looking at timing one of the MJ stocks for a quick flip tho

TTDZ - I understand why Green Cure would wants to take over a company to skip the expenses of being listed; however, we know what's going to happen - it's a shell company and they will just issue equity and pay their exec's big money and then disappear without a trace. It's the same song and dance...

the only penny stocks that interests me is MCIG and I'm not jumping feet first into it either.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TTDZ is a shell being taken over by Green Cures Inc, which has a dispensary in Cali...look it up..

Im not involved with PMCM and GDSM I will bail if I dont like the PR...but TTDZ i really am confident in...and when TWEED Co. from Canada goes public next month they are a cant miss investment

"TTDZ are also going to sell around 740 million shares priced at $0.004, or less than half of the current market price, in order to receive $3 million from an offshore investor. If the impact of the fresh funds is going to offset the rather massive dilution remains to be seen.
With no announced products and no updates since the PR from February 5 TTDZ is an extremely risky bet. The site greencuresinc.com has just been launched and contains little useful information while allcannabis.com has an "under construction" sign. "

no revenues, no monetinization - it's like hey we are MJ company and then people buy it just because of that.

also green cure inc doesn't seem to have a dispensary there is a "green cure collective' that does have a dispensary and I see no relation between the two outside of the "green cure" in their names

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
"TTDZ are also going to sell around 740 million shares priced at $0.004, or less than half of the current market price, in order to receive $3 million from an offshore investor. If the impact of the fresh funds is going to offset the rather massive dilution remains to be seen.
With no announced products and no updates since the PR from February 5 TTDZ is an extremely risky bet. The site greencuresinc.com has just been launched and contains little useful information while allcannabis.com has an "under construction" sign. "

no revenues, no monetinization - it's like hey we are MJ company and then people buy it just because of that.

also green cure inc doesn't seem to have a dispensary there is a "green cure collective' that does have a dispensary and I see no relation between the two outside of the "green cure" in their names
Where are you getting this info from? Link?