Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Sure but I'm not under PDT. I got in on that shyt because it's cousin ran up yesterday and so then the AH run up commenced into the night. They didn't let it breathe like the one yesterday tho. That shyt got to $35 before the rug was pulled.
They being goofy and chasing any black stock right now, ahh well. I 2x my little investment

Ya?

Banned
Daps
this is why you need to also consider long term stocks and tech stock. don't make all your portfolio about penny stocks.
Agreed, my goal was to increase my intitial investment of 7K to 10K through penny stock investing, but I may need to reconsider my strategy.

Thankyou

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Still holding xspa as well since they haven’t really even hit their stride with testing locations, but y’all hosing IZEA :huhldup:

My advice right now on IZEA is if you feel u wanna hold to see what they say at the conference cool but if it continues it's steady decline it's gonna be very hard for it to bounce back unless they have a huge announcement.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Agreed, my goal was to increase my intitial investment of 7K to 10K through penny stock investing, but I may need to reconsider my strategy.

Thankyou
Blue chip stocks
Tech stocks
REITS

The rest should be penny stocks that you have money to play around with

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I don't wanna see some of y'all trying to flip your $1000 into $3000 overnight and lose it all, for every guy that does well with pennies there are dozens who are in debt because of them.. :manny:

This is why i keep throwing out warnings and life lessons. Greed gets the better of people and when you see people hitting 10x licks you get jealous and want in on that action. Chasing those gains usually leads to poverty for most people.

@Serious @Doomsday Maybe one day you guys can put the noobs up on game - Let them know what knowledge they need to learn (technical analysis, figuring out how volume affects the stock, etc) so these dudes can start learning on their own about penny stocks. Dropping random tickers doesn't really help anyone learn and these newer guys are mostly chasing gains when its already too late to get in. Just some basics so these guys can start learning more on their own and have a better sense of what to do with the penny picks you guys put on the board.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
This is why i keep throwing out warnings and life lessons. Greed gets the better of people and when you see people hitting 10x licks you get jealous and want in on that action. Chasing those gains usually leads to poverty for most people.

@Serious @Doomsday Maybe one day you guys can put the noobs up on game - Let them know what knowledge they need to learn (technical analysis, figuring out how volume affects the stock, etc) so these dudes can start learning on their own about penny stocks. Dropping random tickers doesn't really help anyone learn and these newer guys are mostly chasing gains when its already too late to get in. Just some basics so these guys can start learning more on their own and have a better sense of what to do with the penny picks you guys put on the board.
which platform do you use for the tech analysis charts ?

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Idex climbed After I sold it:francis:.

fukk pennys
Only reason I haven't sold yet is because I think it's too good to be a penny stock. I know penny stocks are trash, but once in a while a few go on to be solid stocks, IDEX looks like it might be.