Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Also can anyone recommend the best time to get information, seems some stock run premarket or after hours or during core hours missed out on the IMTE run because of when I find out.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Most of these young Robinhood users are pathetic lol

The key with something like a UONEK is to secure profits at each level and buy back in. This thing could have easily got to $20 but they ruined it. Instead of making huge profits they ran away with pennies

At $6 I had already secured enough profit to let the rest ride out. That's how u do it.
This is essentially day trading

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Also can anyone recommend the best time to get information, seems some stock run premarket or after hours or during core hours missed out on the IMTE run because of when I find out.
There's really nothing set in stone. Things literally just happen randomly. The only thing you can really do is research what companies have planned and what they're trying to do. This can somewhat forecast where their stock will go

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Still holding the bag on XSPA and IZEA, waiting to at least break even as well
:francis:

Do whatever you think is right but this mentality is how you lose all your capital.

Cut your losses.

Things DONT have to go back up. You MAY NOT breakeven. Make sure you understand thats a very real possibility.

The goal of investing is capital preservation. If you let your capital sit in a stock thats on the decline and might lose 90% of its value, you are only going to have 10% of your capital left to reinvest and try to make that money back with.

Wealth management = risk management.

Risk = capital outlay/capital preservation

Ya?

Banned
Daps
I'm not advocating anyone jump in on these random pump and dumps. If you think the trend is in your favor then by all means but you will get caught holding the bag if you don't watch it very carefully, like I said secure profits and then let it ride
Definitely learning. Thanks for the tip.