Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Of course 2 days after I get of LMFA.. it pops... incredible. :gucci::unimpressed:

Why did you sell? Seems like it was hovering around $1 for a while

tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Most of these young Robinhood users are pathetic lol

The key with something like a UONEK is to secure profits at each level and buy back in. This thing could have easily got to $20 but they ruined it. Instead of making huge profits they ran away with pennies

At $6 I had already secured enough profit to let the rest ride out. That's how u do it.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
everything is red for me XSPA, NCTY, NOVN MYT, Ill be patient and hold off on buying anything.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
CIOXY seems like a good play signed partnership between Brazil and Facebook.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I dumped the rest of IZEA this morning. If they had secured some sort of deal with Apple or Amazon or are working with them that should be the headline. Their product seems okay it's not a bad looking platform but if you say "we are associated with Apple" or whichever Fortune 10 company it is let that be the headline to bring in more people. Their CEO could have done much more.

So I'm out on them. If it goes up, it goes up :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?

Ya?

Banned
Daps
I dumped the rest of IZEA this morning. If they had secured some sort of deal with Apple or Amazon or are working with them that should be the headline. Their product seems okay it's not a bad looking platform but if you say "we are associated with Apple" or whichever Fortune 10 company it is let that be the headline to bring in more people. Their CEO could have done much more.

So I'm out on them. If it goes up, it goes up :manny:
did they announce anything, because the conference is tomorrow.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
How did you find out about this stock in the first place?
That dude mrinvestorpro on stock twits. Dude is right on shyt alot. I tend to buy his alerts after the hype has worn off after the initial rush and then just wait. Its paid off well with xspa and hexo. He tells you its gonna take a few weeks, maybe a month but they all seem to run

Ya?

Banned
Daps
That dude mrinvestorpro on stock twits. Dude is right on shyt alot. I tend to buy his alerts after the hype has worn off after the initial rush and then just wait. Its paid off well with xspa and hexo. He tells you its gonna take a few weeks, maybe a month but they all seem to run
How do they become this good to find plays, I would be able to make these calls myself on a more consistent basis.

Also anyone know which platform to use for technical analysis and charts?