Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I bought uber at $18. now it's over $30. All it takes is a little patience.

Majestic

Daps
Can anybody tell me what's gong on with MARK and RNWK? @Serious is it time to dump both?

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
What a week, jumped out of idex too early after being in a few days, saw the uonek play yesterday evening coming from a mile away.. Copped 2600 at 3. 93 sold at 7.76 to secure a 10k come up, my first big major come up.. Got out in pre market this morning after copping ah... Tricked off like 800 of that buying and selling on the drop after opening lol.. Now I'm chilling, been looking at black owned stocks as they are a trending play, and Carver different joints from here https://www.bankblackusa.org/invest
Are all exploding... I booked marked that site a few days ago, people are using it to blow plays up, do the knowledge brehs

Majestic

Daps
I think IDEX the only penny stock imma hold long term. i didn't know they had a partnership with tesla:ohhh:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
One more thing, do you brehs, the more seasoned ones invets FT or have full time jobs and how long did it take you to get comfortable in your investment strategies?

Finally how did you learn to be a better investor/trader overall?

Majestic

Daps
What a week, jumped out of idex too early after being in a few days, saw the uonek play yesterday evening coming from a mile away.. Copped 2600 at 3. 93 sold at 7.76 to secure a 10k come up, my first big major come up.. Got out in pre market this morning after copping ah... Tricked off like 800 of that buying and selling on the drop after opening lol.. Now I'm chilling, been looking at black owned stocks as they are a trending play, and Carver different joints from here https://www.bankblackusa.org/invest
Are all exploding... I booked marked that site a few days ago, people are using it to blow plays up, do the knowledge brehs
I missed this. where did you find this play?