Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
WYY is a good play. It dropped below 1.50 I know you wanted an entry at that level.
Im hoping by the time I get out the weed stocks its at 1.4, that would be my dream play to hold for 6 months :ohlawd:

1.4-1.6 is fine long term, I bet they hit 4+ by fall next year

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
GDSM is doing great Breh. Up 60% so far. Should have put more into it. Pos rep friend.

TSLA is beasting today also...
And the killa part is today is consolidation day, wait til tomorrow and when the news hits bra bra...

when news hits ttdz that shyts hittin 3 cents easy

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall think LATF is still a buy?

looks like a nice entry point rn

I panic sold the rest of my shares this morning

:sadcam:

I would definitely jump back in if it gets in low .006s. Now not so sure. Bounce back is very possible but so is a downturn

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tesla :dwillhuh:

:bow: To think if not for my money transferring too late...i woulda got in at 55 fukkin dollars :ohlawd:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I panic sold the rest of my shares this morning

:sadcam:

I would definitely jump back in if it gets in low .006s. Now not so sure. Bounce back is very possible but so is a downturn
dont trade with emotion..it bounced off the 20dma at .0075... if i had the dough I would have bought

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont trade with emotion..it bounced off the 20dma at .0075... if i had the dough I would have bought

I feel you man. Tbh I'd been a little skeptical of LATF ever since they reported "preliminary" revenue instead of just reporting the revenue.

And with all the shakes this morning, LATF MEDT and GDSM all down I bugged out. Decided to sell the rest of my LATF and MEDT since I was already way up on them.

Still holding GDSM. Probably will sell once the run comes with the much expected PR. After that I will have a nice chunk of cash for new plays, including jump back in LATF depending on where it's at

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still holding AQUM too. It's been quiet lately and still in the trips. There should be a nice pop when news comes, especially because it's one of the only high volume non-MJ sub plays right now and it's somewhat legitimate

Last edited: