Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Making a huge gamble on earnings with LNKD in. Just bought a bunch at 199. Hope I dont lose my shirt here! Its trading at an extremely high valuation (120) but this company has an extremely bright future. Far better than Facebook IMHO. Lets see if they smash earning like NFLX!

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Making a huge gamble on earnings with LNKD in. Just bought a bunch at 199. Hope I dont lose my shirt here! Its trading at an extremely high valuation (120) but this company has an extremely bright future. Far better than Facebook IMHO. Lets see if they smash earning like NFLX!

yeah i shorted FB yesterday didn't really move though. I expected their earnings to be worse than that. I like this LNKD bet I might follow you in on it.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yea they missed analysts expectations, leading to a big 10% drop. They made 75%year over year profits though. Sucks but I was playing with house money any ways. AMD and DDD have treated me extremely well these past few weeks

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
Yea they missed analysts expectations, leading to a big 10% drop. They made 75%year over year profits though. Sucks but I was playing with house money any ways. AMD and DDD have treated me extremely well these past few weeks

i finally dropped netflix when i broke even with my initial investment and got into AMD so far so good. LULU is up for me 15% since i got in

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a stupid question. Are there any defense firms publicly trading on the stock market? Anyone with a brain knows that World War 3 is right around the corner with North Korea threatening us and the current government being obsessed with Iran.

It seems smart to buy defense stocks now and sell when there's a big war. Is this common sense or plain retarded?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I have a stupid question. Are there any defense firms publicly trading on the stock market? Anyone with a brain knows that World War 3 is right around the corner with North Korea threatening us and the current government being obsessed with Iran.

It seems smart to buy defense stocks now and sell when there's a big war. Is this common sense or plain retarded?

The latter. If World War 3 goes down, the last thing you will care about is how your stocks are performing.:heh:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits

Northrop Grumman, boeing, Raytheon, general dynamics, Halliburton. Companies who have contracts with the government in aerospace or oil. There's plenty of them. Very cyclical, The wars are winding down.

Edit: buy boeing

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The latter. If World War 3 goes down, the last thing you will care about is how your stocks are performing.:heh:

If a war happens it will most likely take place off U.S. soil (like in the middle east). I seriously doubt there will be tanks rolling down park avenue.

Spin

All Star
Daps
If a war happens it will most likely take place off U.S. soil (like in the middle east). I seriously doubt there will be tanks rolling down park avenue.
'
There is also LMT (Lockheed Martin) which also pays a 4.57% dividend. If you want to buy an ETF with most of the names PPA.