Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
2) The black market is thriving right now. Why pay an extra 20% when you can get the same or better product on the street with minimal risk now that cops don't care about weed.

Arguement can be made that states will make cops go hard on illegal sellers to keep tax revenues coming in....shyt in Louisiana they go hard on licensee stickers and other bs car requirements

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Arguement can be made that states will make cops go hard on illegal sellers to keep tax revenues coming in....shyt in Louisiana they go hard on licensee stickers and other bs car requirements

I know the game. Without divulging anymore information, the current systems in California and Colorado encourage black market transactions. I will leave it at that. Then again, this is short term. In the long term you will be right, just not right now.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Major props to the homie @Shugg Ross for crushing another pick

GDSM up 120+%. Nothing better than buying a stock on Friday and doubling your money on Monday

:salute:

Shugg any time you're in jersey hit me up. I got you on a blunt and trip to the massage parlor. My asian breezies will take good care of you

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I know the game. Without divulging anymore information, the current systems in California and Colorado encourage black market transactions. I will leave it at that. Then again, this is short term. In the long term you will be right, just not right now.
:salute: I'll take your word for it

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Major props to the homie @Shugg Ross for crushing another pick

GDSM up 120+%. Nothing better than buying a stock on Friday and doubling your money on Monday

:salute:

Shugg any time you're in jersey hit me up. I got you on a blunt and trip to the massage parlor. My asian breezies will take good care of you
It joins the list with PRPM PCPM LATF TTDZ ZDPY and a couple others :plo:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I got approved for level 2 options trading by my broker the other day. Never done it before. Kinda nervous. I'm gonna do my research before I dive in.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I got approved for level 2 options trading by my broker the other day. Never done it before. Kinda nervous. I'm gonna do my research before I dive in.

Be careful. Much more volatility in options and you technically can lose your entire principle. Start off with leaps which are options that are 6-12+ months away from expiration.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thing is, theres extra taxes on the legal weed, and the weed can only be legally sold by people with licenses...people wont want to go to jail because they bought from a illegal weed dealer when they can buy 2 blocks down and buy it legally for 10-15 bucks higher, and with different strands

Do you believe that someoone is going to pay 25-30 bucks for a dime when they can pay 10, on any corner? Legalization will drop the price even more (see what happened to alcohol) once the market adjusts.

You have people stealing cable, purchasing vpn's so they don't pay full price for cable and movies, and host of other illegal stuff that people want to do because it's cheaper. I don't see the MJ illegal activity subsiding anytime soon and will be drive prices down. That's jmo, long term - short term - I'm going to be looking to play some of these bubbles, get some of these 100% returns and get out.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you brethren say about Dgaz? A buddy is telling me to get in now as it might double or triple by spring. Thoughts? I'm new to this stock stuff.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
What do you brethren say about Dgaz? A buddy is telling me to get in now as it might double or triple by spring. Thoughts? I'm new to this stock stuff.

well when the weather gets warmer demand for nat gas should go down making the price go down. meaning your buddy's thoughts are probably right. it's all about supply and demand.

the other thing I would caution you about this stock is it's triple leveraged. meaning it should move three times the amount of whatever the undrelying asset is. I don't know if this stock tracks futures or spot price or what.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
MHYS is a stock that should be shorted....CNN article came out couple days ago saying "it would be a good candidate as a shell company to be taken over by a weed company" and ever since then its been rising crazy....

thing is, it has NO dealings with weed companies and probably won't

It looks like a short, we'll see where its at in 2 weeks time...it hit .045 today, and before it was .005....

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
2 other good non weed long term plays look to be CAK and WYY...especially WYY...Its Q3 earnings will be :ohlawd: