Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
of course i use real money? DOn't play games my friend.

Sirius will NEVER move - you talking about riding it - riding it where...put your money into a mutual fund or make some real plays. Look at Sirius chart, revenues, and forward looking statements - there's no chance Sirius makes it higher based on it's current model and subscription base.

Sirius has moved. If I would have held on to the stock I bought at 1.97 I would have made a slight profit. I was hoping that it would get up to $5 or get bought out by liberty. I already have mutual funds and I just got into WWE and FB.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
In fairness tho valuations don't support MJNA at 30 cents or HEMP at 13 cents or CBDS at $9 or MDBX for whatever fukkin ridiculously high number it's trading for either

These stocks catch fire on volume and PR, it's a gamble but sometimes it's the right gamble. That said I don't like any of these as long term plays and probably never will. I think Shugg would be crazy to hold out for that kind of return. Any time you're up 3-5x on a penny stock just take a nice chunk of profit and then ride some free shares, that's my view

I have a feeling these MJ stocks will bottom out by mid-April, way too many hands in the cookie jar right now. But if/ when these are back in the trips this summer you better believe i'm scooping up millions of shares and selling on whatever legalization news hits in november
By the summer time if they go up like I think they may im selling 40% and stuntin on these bytches at LSU in a new car like
tumblr_m94c9yjVrT1qlbkes.gif

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Like I said @7oclock & @Big Jo I just need this MMJ bubble which started 2-3 months ago to continue for that same amount of time with these up and coming stocks and im straight....I'll pull out and invest in something more reliable...

the dot come bubble lasted 4 years, I think the MMJ bubble can do the same or even more, its weed/drugs , the shyt sells itself bra, and some of these WILL be successful long term :gladbron:

some won't :yeshrug:

my job right now is to find 3-4 good candidates and hope for the best..

and when u have a dope ass trading group like i do, with one guy that went to the shareholder meeting for fitx, it increases our chances of getting this money together

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Shugg Ross I'm basing my theory off of last year's charts. The weed stocks had good runs last year in Feb/ March then became a graveyard that summer. In fact I bought MJNA in August at 13 cents, but I sold it in January like a dumb ass, right before it really popped

So I'm expecting that pattern to repeat itself, as @7oclock pointed out many of these tickers are criminally overvalued right now. But when California passes rec legalization in November, the gold rush starts again. Now that's just my projection, I could be wrong and traders could be chasing these plays all year

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
@Shugg Ross I'm basing my theory off of last year's charts. The weed stocks had good runs last year in Feb/ March then became a graveyard that summer. In fact I bought MJNA in August at 13 cents, but I sold it in January like a dumb ass, right before it really popped

So I'm expecting that pattern to repeat itself, as @7oclock pointed out many of these tickers are criminally overvalued right now. But when California passes rec legalization in November, the gold rush starts again. Now that's just my projection, I could be wrong and traders could be chasing these plays all year
I think the fact that its now being sold THIS YEAR means that summer thing wont happen again....tax revenues are being made bra, positive articles are coming out and its got nowhere to go but up with 45+ more states that could potentially be a new market

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In fairness tho valuations don't support MJNA at 30 cents or HEMP at 13 cents or CBDS at $9 or MDBX for whatever fukkin ridiculously high number it's trading for either

These stocks catch fire on volume and PR, it's a gamble but sometimes it's the right gamble. That said I don't like any of these as long term plays and probably never will. I think Shugg would be crazy to hold out for that kind of return. Any time you're up 3-5x on a penny stock just take a nice chunk of profit and then ride some free shares, that's my view

I have a feeling these MJ stocks will bottom out by mid-April, way too many hands in the cookie jar right now. But if/ when these are back in the trips this summer you better believe i'm scooping up millions of shares and selling on whatever legalization news hits in november

Yep, I'm being totally realisitic...I always put the disclaimer (except in the last post lol) that these valuations take a back seat in pennystock world to PR and PnD (pump n dump); however, the long term effect is that without monetization these are extremely overvalued and even with revenues it will come to light that the operations of these companies cannot support the valuations they are at currently. This is why there's HUGE short interest in the majority of these and when I say huge, I mean HUGE.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sirius has moved. If I would have held on to the stock I bought at 1.97 I would have made a slight profit. I was hoping that it would get up to $5 or get bought out by liberty. I already have mutual funds and I just got into WWE and FB.
It moved because it tanked during the economic down turn, it's back to where it was in 2005/2006/2007 - you're not going to get much more value of this - believe me 1.95 to 2.48 is a good run but again it was recovering - what will drive it past $4? People aren't interested in siri's service , past the few shows it has.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

interesting take on the Cali MJ move

here's my take is that there will be a bubble but I think you're right that there's potential upward movement - until someone removes the hood and really see that legalization of weed (much easier to grow than tobacco) will cause the costs of the plant to decrease. If illegal weed is being sold at 5 and 10 per bag, there's no way legalization of it should cost more - which I believe it does now. And therein lies the economic factors that could destroy this investment - these million dollar operations and facilities are going to be hurt something awful.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
TTDZ accumulation line is amazing, its going higher daily with less volume, people wont be selling this thing til hits silver+

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
interesting take on the Cali MJ move

here's my take is that there will be a bubble but I think you're right that there's potential upward movement - until someone removes the hood and really see that legalization of weed (much easier to grow than tobacco) will cause the costs of the plant to decrease. If illegal weed is being sold at 5 and 10 per bag, there's no way legalization of it should cost more - which I believe it does now. And therein lies the economic factors that could destroy this investment - these million dollar operations and facilities are going to be hurt something awful.
Thing is, theres extra taxes on the legal weed, and the weed can only be legally sold by people with licenses...people wont want to go to jail because they bought from a illegal weed dealer when they can buy 2 blocks down and buy it legally for 10-15 bucks higher, and with different strands

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
1) California will not pass recreational anytime soon. Until they break the state up, places like Orange County will make sure it stays as is.

2) The black market is thriving right now. Why pay an extra 20% when you can get the same or better product on the street with minimal risk now that cops don't care about weed.

3) Legalization will eventually lead to lower prices as you can use economies of scale, but for the short term, it will raise prices across the board. Growers are accustomed to certain profit margins. When the state comes in with laws, you have to pay for permits, taxes, fees, etc. It adds a ton of overhead to the operation thus raising prices to maintain those margins. It will take a while for the prices to come down.