Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

morris

Superstar
Daps
Can’t win around here because people in general want instant results and hate seeing red.

I’ve mentioned several stocks by now that were in their infancy stages but people act like they don’t exist until they blow.

people only want stocks that they can jump in now.

heck @Doomsday has been plugging inuv for weeks now, saying it’s a power keg waiting to burst but how many people are listening and stocking up.

I feel the same about spcb.

You can’t win around here. I mentioned jakk the second it was taking off around at around 11:50 am when it was .90 now it’s at 1.45.

Idk what people want man. You can’t expect others to do all the work for them.

hell I told everyone izea would be a bust this afternoon but y’all see what happens

When was this? I checked and both bold stocks are now more than double their lows

And JAKK, @ 11am? I searched that stock symbol but did not see it it listed here until late afternoon:
https://www.thecoli.com/search/20975816/?q=jakk&o=relevance&c[node]=12

Some work and some don't work as well, I mentioned EMAN but to my knowledge only one person between here and discord listened to me on that. They received an award from DOD so it was obvious to have a big overnight and morning session.

Like i said, i don't do a lot of pennies though

Props to you. I do not have AH/Pre-market trading but you def put people on @ 7pm or so yesterday. While that will not help me much respect to you for helping others. Each one teach one

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
When was this? I checked and both bold stocks are now more than double their lows

And JAKK, @ 11am? I searched that stock symbol but did not see it it listed here until late afternoon:
https://www.thecoli.com/search/20975816/?q=jakk&o=relevance&c[node]=12

Props to you. I do not have AH/Pre-market trading but you def put people on @ 7pm or so yesterday. While that will not help me much respect to you for helping others. Each one teach one
I live on west coast breh, so said I jakk at 11:58 am

Also spcb might be a discord call then :pachaha:

I told people to stock up on there a few times.

doomsday swears by inuv every other hour.

morris

Superstar
Daps
[QUOTE="Serious, post: 37996668, member: 78"]I live on west coast breh, so said I jakk at 11:58 am

Also spcb might be a discord call then :pachaha:

I told people to stock up on there a few times.[/QUOTE]

gotcha

props then

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
Why? Most of the fun is picking individual stocks and following them. When you pick index funds and ETFs you basically can just auto-invest money and not pay attention to the market at all.

Thats the point, its too much stress on indiviudal stocks and you have more too lose. You can't predict this shyt no matter how much research you do.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Thats the point, its too much stress on indiviudal stocks and you have more too lose. You can't predict this shyt no matter how much research you do.
very true.

but to me the fun part is analyzing the industry and its sectors then dissecting which I think has the most upward potential. The frustration comes when I forget to SET MY DAMN TRIGGERS!

gotta treat these stocks like cooking food so you don't under/overcook it
200.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
tbh the stock market is much easier to make big money in than gambling. Yes, there are certain things that go beyond your control but if you research well and get better as time goes on, you will 100% come out on top.

I don't advise just jumping in and buying shyt or just listening to what one of us says, u gotta get your own feel for the companies you are buying.

I love picking individual stocks. I leave the ETF stuff mostly to my M1 account now but I will buy certain ETFs like JETS

I feel like Draftkings is part of my family :to:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why? Most of the fun is picking individual stocks and following them. When you pick index funds and ETFs you basically can just auto-invest money and not pay attention to the market at all.
Depends on you goal. If you just trying to get compound growth of 7-12% for retirement, no point in picking a whole bunch of stocks you wanna jump in and out of. I fully believe in multiple accounts - one with etfs, funds, and/or blue chips, one for growth stocks and another for active trading (if that’s your thing)

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I tried to warn folks as to what would happen today:yeshrug:sometimes you gotta learn on ya own