Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Some work and some don't work as well, I mentioned EMAN but to my knowledge only one person between here and discord listened to me on that. They received an award from DOD so it was obvious to have a big overnight and morning session.

Like i said, i don't do a lot of pennies though

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Some work and some don't work as well, I mentioned EMAN but to my knowledge only one person between here and discord listened to me on that. They received an award from DOD so it was obvious to have a big overnight and morning session.

Breh, I would have been right there with you. I just fell asleep yesterday evening and missed that one. I'll be watching for your aftermarket picks from now on....:whoo:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Your post is why I'm gonna open up a webull account cuz by the time I even had a chance to get in on EMAN shyt was already up 60 cents

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Breh, I would have been right there with you. I just fell asleep yesterday evening and missed that one. I'll be watching for your aftermarket picks from now on....:whoo:

Your post is why I'm gonna open up a webull account cuz by the time I even had a chance to get in on EMAN shyt was already up 60 cents

Yeah a guy best friend is a good brokerage.

This only the beginning brehs.. every weeks there are ways to make money and I'm tryin to exploit anything I can out there :manny:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:mjlol:@the bossman the problem with that logic is the average trader has access to premarket as well.

:mjlol:The biggest problem with casuals is they can't officially day trade (that's major) and they get caught holding the bag.

Not the 4am trades. TD and ETrade are 7am and RobinHood is 9.

Do you use Webull for the 4am market?

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
Hard lesson relearned in this wild wild west of pennyland - always take your profits ladies and gents!

IZEA is keeping me green for the moment. To the moon baby!

I made more money this week than I made the entire first quarter this year. I also lost more money than I ever thought I would, without going postal or rage quitting.

To make and lose a healthy yearly salary in the same week is a life changing experience. There's no turning back now. I'm officially a day trader.

:takedat:

That said, I have to tell yall, I kept a few shares of this IZEA for next week just in case :lolbron:

Who with me :whew:

It looks like I'm riding it out until the conference call on Thursday. I know I should have gotten out at $3 but this is my first month doing this full time and I was trying to test my own resolve and will.

We got in early so all that green during a red week is beautiful. My feeling on IZEA lines up with both of yours.

I committed to not selling any until after the announcement tomorrow morning so it breaking $3 has me excited but I think AH will be a beast.
The true test will be whether I sell tomorrow after the announcement or attempt to hold it over the weekend.

When I saw that drop at 2:58 and it halted at 3:02 was one of the most exciting times I've had all year, and I hit a jackpot in Vegas in January.

I've been investing for years (always long positions with stock, trading crypto) and I always hear about people getting caught holding a bag. Today was the first time it happened to me.

If I sold at $3 i would be very happy but I am happy that I did not panic sell. I still have all 1500 IZEA shares, if Ted pulls another finesse next week I may have to check his temperature. bytch ass had me up at 8 refreshing IG and twitter waiting on that "shaky" announcement.

There is Nothing like opening Fidelity on a Monday morning and seeing your account with 60k more than when you last checked.

:blessed:

Then after paying for lunch on Wednesday checking Fidelity and seeing you have 3k less than you originally started investing with..

:usure:

Since y’all claim discord doesn’t share enough for y’all @Doomsday @Serious

I sent both you a message for an invite to the discord. June 1st I put up the 25k to go full time and I've been locked in. I've done well using my experience from trading bitcoin but it would be great to kick shyt in real time with people more skilled and experienced than me. This penny, option, market crash shyt is the wild wild west. Even wilder than crypto, because at least with crypto I can understand the tech / usefulness / application of a new coin I may trade.

For the life of me I can't understand why Hertz shot up like that, after declaring bankruptcy and receiving notice that their stock would be delisted. Why would anyone want the stock of a potentially worthless company?

It's not even as much the picks as it is the lil things. If I knew where to look at the order book in real time I would have saw the million share IZEA sell-off ten minutes before the announcement and reacted accordingly.

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I made more money this week than I made the entire first quarter this year. I also lost more money than I ever thought I would, without going postal or rage quitting.

To make and lose a healthy yearly salary in the same week is a life changing experience. There's no turning back now. I'm officially a day trader.

:takedat:

It looks like I'm riding it out until the conference call on Thursday. I know I should have gotten out at $3 but this is my first month doing this full time and I was trying to test my own resolve and will.

When I saw that drop at 2:58 and it halted at 3:02 was one of the most exciting times I've had all year, and I hit a jackpot in Vegas in January.

I've been investing for years (always long positions with stock, trading crypto) and I always hear about people getting caught holding a bag. Today was the first time it happened to me.

If I sold at $3 i would be very happy but I am happy that I did not panic sell. I still have all 1500 IZEA shares, if Ted pulls another finesse next week I may have to check his temperature. bytch ass had me up at 8 refreshing IG and twitter waiting on that "shaky" announcement.

There is Nothing like opening Fidelity on a Monday morning and seeing your account with 60k more than when you last checked.

:blessed:

Then after paying for lunch on Wednesday checking Fidelity and seeing you have 3k less than you originally started investing with..

:usure:

I sent both you a message for an invite to the discord. June 1st I put up the 25k to go full time and I've been locked in. I've done well using my experience from trading bitcoin but it would be great to kick shyt in real time with people more skilled and experienced than me. This penny, option, market crash shyt is the wild wild west. Even wilder than crypto, because at least with crypto I can understand the tech / usefulness / application of a new coin I may trade.

For the life of me I can't understand why Hertz shot up like that, after declaring bankruptcy and receiving notice that their stock would be delisted. Why would anyone want the stock of a potentially worthless company?

It's not even as much the picks as it is the lil things. If I knew where to look at the order book in real time I would have saw the million share IZEA sell-off ten minutes before the announcement and reacted accordingly.

Hertz is a head scratcher

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm done with individual stocks. I'm moving onto index funds and ETFs.
Why? Most of the fun is picking individual stocks and following them. When you pick index funds and ETFs you basically can just auto-invest money and not pay attention to the market at all.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why? Most of the fun is picking individual stocks and following them. When you pick index funds and ETFs you basically can just auto-invest money and not pay attention to the market at all.

I agree. I find it more fun picking individual stock but some people probably trying to hustle this to the point they banking on it hard. I wouldn’t mind making extra money but I also came into the game only putting out what I’m ok with losing completely and it not change my lifestyle.