Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Anyone here long term on NKLA? Do yall see it reaching the heights or even being some sort of real competitor to Tesla or is it just a hype stock like I see most people say it is?

I just don't wanna miss out years from now when it's 500+ and I'm feeling hella stupid knowing I coulda got in super early
You know "analyst" are wrong all the time.

Right now people see it as a "hype" stock, but tbf, Tesla was the laughing scum of the business world for years. I mean their stock was literally $200 last year around this time, and now they're hitting a resistance wall of 1k.....

If you believe in their business model and their capabilities then by all means. :hubie:

If the path to getting rich was so easy and straight forward remember everyone would do it.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Dow futures drop 400 points as Wall Street set to extend last week's sharp losses

22022.jpg

SPXS :demonic:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Anyone here long term on NKLA? Do yall see it reaching the heights or even being some sort of real competitor to Tesla or is it just a hype stock like I see most people say it is?

I just don't wanna miss out years from now when it's 500+ and I'm feeling hella stupid knowing I coulda got in super early
To date you have made more money than that company has. Its massively overvalued.

The different between NKLA and NKLAW shows this. NKLAW isn't available on robinhood so its far cheaper. Do not fomo into this one

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won’t lie. I’m still a Robinhood user but I haven’t made too many moves. I doubled my money and been chilling for any specific possible winners but just letting my bigger stocks keep collecting. I haven’t lost anything. I doubled and holding. Only little stand stills have been the penny stocks just trying for a quick flip. Other than that, I’m Gucci.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Anyone use this guy or brokers like him?

Definitely NOT recommending this guys as I don't even invest in forex

I hope it's nothing like binary "trading" where your basically LITERALLY guessing if the marker will go UP or DOWN in a few minutes (changes every few seconds)

I am grossly under informed when it comes to FOREX

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Don't buy a lot of large cap at these prices, most are still high. Edge into your positions, nibble some shares. Down cost average.. your portfolio will fly once the fear is replaced with optimism.

I would love to see 50% off deal. like TSLA under $500. FB below $150. I basically want another March crash. it could happen.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I've been holding INO, MRNA, NVAX, TDOC, PTON and these are slightly up today. stocks like ZM should go up too.

generally speaking when the market goes down, COVID related/benefited stocks go up. and whenever good news come out there will be another pump and dump.

so basically

INO
MRNA
NVAX
IMRN
SRNE

all have a ride potential this week.