Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:stopitslime:
Calm the fukk down clown. Everyone here ain't Warren Buffett status with the trading like you claim to be. Some still learning and gonna take some losses here and there and ain't shyt wrong with that.
:rudy:

I don't know what your cost basis is but my remaining shares probably ain't even gonna be a loss at all.

Investors bought shares over $2.20 a share.

AH the price has bounced back into the $1.90s

If they name apple at the conference the price could go up.

I kept some for that reason but I understand selling if you down big

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:
Calm the fukk down clown. Everyone here ain't Warren Buffett status with the trading like you claim to be. Some still learning and gonna take some losses here and there and ain't shyt wrong with that.
:rudy:

:mjlol:I'm not tripping, homie. I didn't lose a dime. Nothing for me to be upset about.

:mjlol:And I didn't say nobody name, maybe YOU should calm down.

:mjlol:No one claimed to be Warren Buffet, just not a complete retard. I'm not going to buy in on a stock like GNUS for 1-2 dollars, have it jump to 11.00 at one point, then be on thecoli bytching I didn't make any money from it. Same for XSPA (around 1.00 before it blew) and IZEA (around 0.75 when it blew).

:mjlol:Like I said, nikkas are retarded. I don't give a fukk how you feel. Get out the stock market and let real nikkas eat.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That said, I have to tell yall, I kept a few shares of this IZEA for next week just in case :lolbron:

Who with me :whew:
:mjlit:Yeah I had Over 1000 shares. It was irregular prime Number ending in a fractional but in My haste to minimize the loss I just said sell 1000. I got a couple shares left over.

My AAL put was a worst experience than this:sadcam:. That was my first lost in options. I’m connected to the transportation industry and knew a tsa numbers guy and he showed me them positive stats back in May which prompted me to make 2k off airline calls.

morris

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:If you didn't make money from GNUS, you're retarded.

:mjlol:If you didn't make money from XSPA, you're retarded.

:mjlol:If you didn't make money from IZEA, you're retarded.

:mjlol:It's not gambling, you're not rolling dice, you're just stupid. Stop blaming other people because you're a complete idiot.

Will have to pay attention as most times when I see these stocks were mentioned they were already 100% or way more in gains when first mentioned.

Now GNUS was a beast altogether. Saw people mention it when it was over $1, then $2, then $4, etc. (not sure if it was mentioned in the $.20-.30 range ...) Not mad at anyone caking off that stock one bit.

I can see if people mention stocks when they are either at their lowest or close to it. This post, that I completely missed it, was on 3/5:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wha...and-hologram-technology.710381/#post-36828566

Date is early March. Wayyy before it popped in late April, May 1.

Will be on the lookout for recommended stocks that are on ground, not elevator level.

Props to those that mention their pics when the stock hasn't bubbled yet.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Since y’all claim discord doesn’t share enough for y’all here’s a play for this type of market:

In these trying and unfortunate times, on behalf of @Doomsday and I, we’re suggesting the usage of bear leveraged etf’s with 2-3 times the return.

Daily S&P 500 Bull and Bear 3X Shares

make sure to read up on how it works, don’t just invest it in if you don’t understand the risk and do your dd.

SPXS

igottabaldhead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Tri State Area
Taking an L on a Friday sucks because i just want to hop back into the game to make it back, but you gotta hold the L till Monday lol.

i really had a free $800 this morning smhhhh.

Airlines an easy guarantee bounceback right? Might put some dough into SAVE.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
:mjlol:If you didn't make money from GNUS, you're retarded.

:mjlol:If you didn't make money from XSPA, you're retarded.

:mjlol:If you didn't make money from IZEA, you're retarded.

:mjlol:It's not gambling, you're not rolling dice, you're just stupid. Stop blaming other people because you're a complete idiot.
What's next:patrice:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Will have to pay attention as most times when I see these stocks were mentioned they were already 100% or way more in gains when first mentioned.

Now GNUS was a beast altogether. Saw people mention it when it was over $1, then $2, then $4, etc. (not sure if it was mentioned in the $.20-.30 range ...) Not mad at anyone caking off that stock one bit.

I can see if people mention stocks when they are either at their lowest or close to it. This post, that I completely missed it, was on 3/5:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wha...and-hologram-technology.710381/#post-36828566

Date is early March. Wayyy before it popped in late April, May 1.

Will be on the lookout for recommended stocks that are on ground, not elevator level.

Props to those that mention their pics when the stock hasn't bubbled yet.
Can’t win around here because people in general want instant results and hate seeing red.

I’ve mentioned several stocks by now that were in their infancy stages but people act like they don’t exist until they blow.

people only want stocks that they can jump in now.

heck @Doomsday has been plugging inuv for weeks now, saying it’s a power keg waiting to burst but how many people are listening and stocking up.

I feel the same about spcb.

You can’t win around here. I mentioned jakk the second it was taking off around at around 11:50 am when it was .90 now it’s at 1.45.

Idk what people want man. You can’t expect others to do all the work for them.

hell I told everyone izea would be a bust this afternoon but y’all see what happens

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

CNBC's Jim Cramer said Friday that professionals on Wall Street are taking advantage of amateur investors by bidding up beat-up but popular stocks like airlines in premarket trading.

"It's a game. If it weren't securities, let's say it was Monopoly, let's say it's Draft Kings ... it would be so much fun," Cramer said on "Squawk Box." "Pick a couple of stocks, you gun them in the morning, and then you hope people are stupid enough and they buy them."

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:@the bossman the problem with that logic is the average trader has access to premarket as well.

:mjlol:The biggest problem with casuals is they can't officially day trade (that's major) and they get caught holding the bag.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
INUV hurt me in one account and ADOM and BBRW in another but luckily my mutual funds did decent and got me positive on Fidelity. Bioc helped me get positive on TD. Just need crypto to have a good weekend and get everything ready for next week to try and get back to where I was.