Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
My longs are interesting because they've taken a hit this past week but I'm still way up on them and they have growth (a lot of growth) left in the future so I'm not going to attempt to secure any profits right now :manny: I'm talking RTX, DKNG, shyt like that

There are a couple longs that I anticipate moving in swing trade scenarios like RDS.B/WFC and I averaged down on them and will hold, their dividends are good, I'm good on keeping them around.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
80% of your portfolio should be a long term brehs. you gotta hold it for at least 5 years.
and yall nikkas gotta plan 20 years down the road. that way yall don't act so desperate. and you gotta plan for the future. plan on how to build wealth and accumulate assets.

This is my retirement account 20 years later.

SEP-IRA

Current balance
$190k

Annual Contribution
$60k (currently at 57k max, but it goes up gradually. so 60k seems to be a reasonable average)

Duration
20 years

Average return
15%

Future balance
10 mil (If I do 12% return it goes down to 6.6 mil. If I retire in 25 years instead of 20, then it goes up to 21mil!)

and then I have Ally, robinhood, M1, and coinbase. total around 67k. (i just invested 20k on crypto). and i'll eat profit time to time. I recently bought my wife a nice dress, shoes, and purse for her 40th birthday. it's 10 times more gratifying when you buy things this way.

plan for your future brehs. get rid of the debt first too. don't be tryna bank on penny stocks. hell just go index fund all the way for next 20 years and it's a guaranteed 12-15% average annual return. i'm a big bogle fan, and investing ain't for everyone. some of yall nikkas should just stay with 3 fund portfolio and call it a day. believe in the power of the compound interest and don't believe the hype. you wanna play with spec stocks? don't do it more than 5% of your portfolio.

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
SIAP, but this companies stock has nearly doubled since the protests popped off. Might be one to keep an eye on as we move to the legislation reform phase over the next few weeks.

Home | Wrap Technologies, Inc. [NASDAQ: WRTC] | BolaWrap

mU0rYQb.gif

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I never mess with penny stocks. I won't knock those that do, but it's not a game I'm willing to play. I have my stock portfolio, but I have a larger crypto portfolio that I've been building for years. Been burned with some stupid choices I made on smaller caps there as well. Similar concept with penny stocks.

No one has ever lost money taking a profit.:manny:.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Since it's a common question on here, I'm simply just going refer to this post regarding any premarket or aftermarket questions

Best Pre and After Market Brokerages:

ThinkorSwim(TOS) / TD Ameritrade

Web trading: Yes
Mobile trading: yes
Desktop platform: yes
Extended hours: yes (7:00am - 8:00pm est)
PDT: Yes
Settlement: instant on margin / T+2 cash
Shorting: yes (limited)

Can trade equities and options

Pros:
+The Best Free Software Around
+Full extended hours available
+ level 2 on mobile
+Advanced orders
+Same day ACH
+Advanced real time scanners in platform and customization

Webull

Web trading: yes
Mobile trading: yes
Desktop platform: yes
Extended hours: yes (4:00am - 8:00pm est)
PDT: Yes
Settlement: instant on margin / T+2 cash
Minimum deposit: no
Shorting: yes (limited)

Can trade equities only

Pros:
+Free trading
+Best extended hours available
+Great utility and improving on all platforms
+Good executions
+Can prebuy IPO when available - setting alerts you if enabled
+Great customer service
+App and Platform are full of market related utilities

Robinhood

+fukk robinhood
+don't use this pos
+close your account immediately before you get fukked over, once again y'all have been warned,
+I will refer to this post, if I hear dumb shyt about getting burned by RH, in the future.

How to buy pre / after market.

1. Make sure it's a limit order.
2. Make sure the TIF is set to GTC_EXT
3. Respect the Game:

4.:eat:

Last edited:

morris

Superstar
Daps
SIAP, but this companies stock has nearly doubled since the protests popped off. Might be one to keep an eye on as we move to the legislation reform phase over the next few weeks.

mU0rYQb.gif

Interesting to see how the public reacts to this product especially f it's used on protesters

right now looks to have more than doubles so will watch this from the sideline but thanks for sharing

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX

mU0rYQb.gif

Interesting to see how the public reacts to this product especially f it's used on protesters

right now looks to have more than doubles so will watch this from the sideline but thanks for sharing

this shyt looks like more lawsuits waiting to happen. aim wrong and take out someone's eye. get someone wrapped up in this shyt, they easily lose balance, fall, hit their head and suffer TBI or death.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Depends on you goal. If you just trying to get compound growth of 7-12% for retirement, no point in picking a whole bunch of stocks you wanna jump in and out of. I fully believe in multiple accounts - one with etfs, funds, and/or blue chips, one for growth stocks and another for active trading (if that’s your thing)

this is my current setup. my ROTH is strictly for my VTI, brokerage account has my long term growth stocks with a few dividends stock, M1 has a mix of high growth stocks mixed with growth dividends stocks i throw money into every week and i have a separate brokerage account for options trading.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Anyone here long term on NKLA? Do yall see it reaching the heights or even being some sort of real competitor to Tesla or is it just a hype stock like I see most people say it is?

I just don't wanna miss out years from now when it's 500+ and I'm feeling hella stupid knowing I coulda got in super early

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Anyone here long term on NKLA? Do yall see it reaching the heights or even being some sort of real competitor to Tesla or is it just a hype stock like I see most people say it is?

I just don't wanna miss out years from now when it's 500+ and I'm feeling hella stupid knowing I coulda got in super early

I hear you, but the odds of it becoming a huge business are slim. Just the ability to scale will take years. However, if you feel like you might miss the boat you could always nibble a few shares and just let them sit. I personally wouldn't go all in on that spec play.