Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Lowkey Izea sounds like a decent investment when you remove the hype and the high ass price it was trading at .

if they would’ve just came out and rolled this out without the extra shyt it would’ve popped regardless .Not to the high 2’s but basically where it is now and perception would be 1000% better

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I never took an L with pennies (no cap), I lost more with options than anything else.

:mjlol:To each his own though. Imma keep eating.

:mjlol:nikkas had two days to sell IZEA for profit but held the bag and/or didn't place a stop loss so they mad.

:mjlol:And no, the stock market is NOTHING like gambling. It only feels like gambling if you're a complete idiot. If you have any intelligence and strategy to the game you rarely take an L.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
That said, I have to tell yall, I kept a few shares of this IZEA for next week just in case :lolbron:

Who with me :whew:

I'm still holding
:mjgrin:
Whatever price it's at at 3:55, ima sell it for. At a loss or gain, not holding for the weekend lol
:mjlol:

Went to the bathroom and forgot about it lol
I'm holding all for the weekend. Let's hope monday is good. I'll be happy even if I could break even
:wow:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:If you didn't make money from GNUS, you're retarded.

:mjlol:If you didn't make money from XSPA, you're retarded.

:mjlol:If you didn't make money from IZEA, you're retarded.

:mjlol:It's not gambling, you're not rolling dice, you're just stupid. Stop blaming other people because you're a complete idiot.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What does this mean?

Basically buy low and sell high over the course of a day/week?

I'm guessing by buying a large amount of shares as a multiplier?

Gotta do your DD of course but recognize a pattern with the big companies and trade off of that.

Tesla as an example for six weeks went back and forth between $660-$850 a share. Buy low, sell high and repeat..

A lot of companies get in these patterns before they break out

Also watch for these companies crashing..

Careful they aren't in danger of bankruptcy but otherwise play those.

Example: NCLH was down big this week, today they bounced like 18% back

This happens with the cruises and airlines all the time

Or just try to buy low as you can, i.e. when PLAY or ERI was in the single digits

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:If you didn't make money from GNUS, you're retarded.

:mjlol:If you didn't make money from XSPA, you're retarded.

:mjlol:If you didn't make money from IZEA, you're retarded.

:mjlol:It's not gambling, you're not rolling dice, you're just stupid. Stop blaming other people because you're a complete idiot.
:stopitslime:
Calm the fukk down clown. Everyone here ain't Warren Buffett status with the trading like you claim to be. Some still learning and gonna take some losses here and there and ain't shyt wrong with that.
:rudy: