Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
....Facebook is way more expensive than Apple. Don't think of it in terms of dollars and cents.

Think about it in terms of how much of Apple's Balance sheet or earnings you own

Fair point.

But the reason I like love Facebook as an investment is because the amount of user interaction is unreal

Most of my friends check Facebook as soon as they wake up and before they go to sleep, myself included

You got a new job? You post about it on Facebook
Moving to a new place? You post about it on Facebook
Your sister has a baby? You post about it on Facebook

We are witnessing the birth of an entire generation who literally just accept Facebook as part of their daily lives and the primary way they communicate with friends and family. They don't know or understand what life was like before FB

I can't think of another business out there that comes even close to that kind of relevancy. And Zuckerberg is working with a a world class team and gobbling up competitors before they have a chance to get anywhere near his user base. I wouldn't be surprised if Facebook makes another major acquisition by the end of the year, bigger than anybody they've bought out yet, like Skype or something

Now I know there is some hysteria and claims that teenagers are moving away from Facebook or the value is out of whack or whatever. Those are the same people that said avoid NFLX like the plague when it was trading for $80. The same people that told me to buy Citigroup stock instead of Amazon in 2010... I'm still mad as fukk about that that one.

Sometimes you have to ignore analysts and number crunchers, and just look for a company with the it factor. Facebook has "it". And my gut is telling me it's one of the best long term investments you can make right now

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I want to talk about 2 weed stocks that are the real deal

FITX

Shareholder meeting

Groupmember from canada went to their shareholder meeting

"Alright so I went to the FITX shareholder meeting with a buddy of mine. We got to the site of the plant that they are building and we went into this house where they had the meeting. People where talking to each other before the presentation and shyt. There were a bunch of people from the US 2 guys from Utah, a dude from New Mexico etc. All in all I would estimate around 50-60 something people showed."

"My buddy and I started to talk to Bill for a bit then we talked to the VP of the company Dr. Sam (I forgot his last name). Anyways this Dr. guy was a wicked dude. He is the brains behind making this whole medicinal marijuana thing go. After chatting for about 15 min we went into a room that looked like a mini theatre. That is where they started to introduce the people in the company and speak on the company. They all talked about their background"

"a bit and then the Dr. did the majority of the talking. These guys where some real passionate dudes about their work and where they see the company going. He kept stressing that they want to be as transparent as they can with the shareholders and how they want to show real facts and substance about the company."

"Weather is an issue of why they are not further along with the build which was understandable. They are in constant contact with Health Canada who by the way are breathing down their necks to get the product manufactured and to start pushing it out. They have no worries when it comes to getting the license after the plant is up. They talked about the security measures they are building for the plant, they talked about the security team they have"

"(2 ex DEA officers and one homeland security dude. All 3 of which where in super cop mode the whole time haha). Talked about how they want to and believe they will be the biggest med marijuana company in north america and the world (lofty expectations but man these guys talked a good game and have a good team in place)."

"Talked about how important the medical aspect is to the company and going natural and stuff. Bill was saying his expectation is to uplift by May (I think he was talking about filing the papers or whatever needs to happen by May and that could help the company Jump up to the NASDQ, NYSE when that is possible. He sees the company trading on those stock exchanges sooner rather than later)."

"Talked about how they want to do this the legit and proper way that is why its taken a bit longer than they wanted. Said they could have been up and running already if they wanted to rush it but that wouldn’t benefit anyone long term. Said they are ready to Jump on the US market when they lift the federal law about medical weed. They are all about quality control and having a consistent product from batch to batch. They have about 50 strains"

"ready to go when they are up and running. Talked about the process in which they would have a patient go to the docs get a script for it, it would get faxed to them, patients record and what they need the weed for would be in their system and the product would get delivered to their house. Health Canada doesn’t want a middle man like a drug mart they want it straight from the factory to the patients house."

"Bill doesn’t want a split of stocks and said he would implement a buy back option instead for the shareholders when the time comes. They handed out a booklet with some info on where they are at and where they are headed."

"I left that booklet in my buddies car I’ll upload the pics of the papers when I get it. Also I had my buddy record the whole presentation audio so when I get it off his phone I can upload that to you guys. Just don’t say you got it from me and don’t spread it around too much lol. Ya thats the stuff off the top of my head until I get that audio and upload it."

"It was about an hour and 45 min presentation with people asking questions at end. Anyways all in all like I said they seem to be doing and saying the right things. I believe they will be major players and they are legit. Again just my perception and could be totally wrong and it becomes the next big money grab but I can’t see that happening honestly. Plus if that happens I’m gonna sell my movie and book rights and make my money back that way haha"

TTDZ
Charts

Seems like the hardest part about Monday is hoping no PR comes in the morning so we can buy in....Resistance turned into support at .0090, new resistance is at pretty much the penny mark...once that breaks then we're off to the races like LATF.
2mz02ly.png

Im still slightly hesitant to buy in first thing monday morning unless their is premarket PR because of the RSI..its at 75 right now, which means a pullback would normally come, but what I have been seeing repeatedly with weed stocks is it will go from 75 to 88 no problem.

Another thing to note from the chart is the accumulation...the market see's this stocks value and I'll explain why later, but its been accumulated AND going up WITH LESS VOLUME, meaning this float is close to being on its way to skyrocketing. (Another thing to note is that insiders cant sell their shares til it hits $1, so I doubt they would dilute themselves here).

Lastly you can see the chart has been bumping up the 20 dma every time, so if your buying monday at closing price of .0092, lets hope that price holds and doesnt break support and goes to pennyland.

Next on the quantitative list is the stock structure and o/s comparison between weed stocks.
TTDZ has a 340 million float as of 2013. This is reasonable compared to some weed companies that have ran from .001's to 20-40 cents like HEMP(.132 pps) with its 1.4 Billion float or PHOT (.365 pps) with its 420 Million float or even FITX(.105 pps) with is 1.5 billion float.
This float along with the great accumulation that has been taking place shows us that this stock can go 10-30 times itss current value in a short period of time, with all the hype in the MJ industry.

I'll let you guys do your own dd on the qualitative, the management and decide if you want to invest, but I know what im doing Monday morning :bayer: ...6 Grand...Im either going to make the incredibly smartest or dumbest decision of my life Monday...wish me luck.

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I think TTDZ has the potential to hit 40 cents in 2-3 months tops brehs :ohlawd:
Me putting in 7000 now and getting 300,000 in that timeframe would pretty much guarantee two things
1. I'd never work another day in my life, if I could turn 7000 into 300,000, then I def know what stable list companies I'd invest in longterm (like WYY for example, watch it go from 1.5's to 3-5's in 6 months time..hopefully I increase my capital so I can invest before it starts going up)
2. The coli would have a new name on the #1 spot for its list of Top Donors :salute:

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yea me and my friend and a couple others in this thread bought in. What's the game plan? Sounds like they will drop PR this week
2v1atk5.png

I was watching it hard friday, RSI sitting at 68, there was a huge wall put up at .001, looking at the chart golden cross bound to happen this week, accumulation is high as fukk, float at 800 million which isnt the worst I've seen, blue sky breakout at .0012.

There is no dilution or reverse split coming to the company, this was tweeted out by companies CEO on twitter, they are structuring a new MMJ subsidiary

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My lesson from last week was its better for me to chase that slow nickel instead of the fast quarter.

I will be watching the pennys this week to see how you guys did.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think TTDZ has the potential to hit 40 cents in 2-3 months tops brehs :ohlawd:
Me putting in 7000 now and getting 300,000 in that timeframe would pretty much guarantee two things
1. I'd never work another day in my life, if I could turn 7000 into 300,000, then I def know what stable list companies I'd invest in longterm (like WYY for example, watch it go from 1.5's to 3-5's in 6 months time..hopefully I increase my capital so I can invest before it starts going up)
2. The coli would have a new name on the #1 spot for its list of Top Donors :salute:
explain lol. i got like 60 bucks cash in my trading account and you got me thinking of throwing it away in this :laugh:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The valuations odn't support these type of #s for FITX or TTDZ - espeically with no revenues in and just high hopes and Shugg you're talking about a 4100% return here, lol.

I know you're a IH member and FITX is one of the most viewed, there's no way with the # of shares and the # of traders this could hit 4100% or even 500%; at max you could probably get a 100% return out of this.

JMO, but supported by valuation and historic movements on pennys. You have those blue mon moments like Green mountain coffee whose balance sheets and OS were super healthy and they actually had a strong revenue generation and distribution in Starbucks. I don't see any of these weed companies pulling in revenues like that.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had Sirius at 1.97 and 2.24. I sold it around 2.85 and when it reached 3.75 I bought back in so I'm just going to ride it. But it's definitely a teaser. Are you using real money?

of course i use real money? DOn't play games my friend.

Sirius will NEVER move - you talking about riding it - riding it where...put your money into a mutual fund or make some real plays. Look at Sirius chart, revenues, and forward looking statements - there's no chance Sirius makes it higher based on it's current model and subscription base.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
The valuations odn't support these type of #s for FITX or TTDZ - espeically with no revenues in and just high hopes and Shugg you're talking about a 4100% return here, lol.

I know you're a IH member and FITX is one of the most viewed, there's no way with the # of shares and the # of traders this could hit 4100% or even 500%; at max you could probably get a 100% return out of this.

JMO, but supported by valuation and historic movements on pennys. You have those blue mon moments like Green mountain coffee whose balance sheets and OS were super healthy and they actually had a strong revenue generation and distribution in Starbucks. I don't see any of these weed companies pulling in revenues like that.
We'll see bra :yeshrug: all I know is that im pissed cuz I had people tryna call me this morning bout some bullshyt and I missed out on the right entry price cuz of that :why:

Iono why people wanna hit me up RIGHT when im trying to buy stock, it never fails

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We'll see bra :yeshrug: all I know is that im pissed cuz I had people tryna call me this morning bout some bullshyt and I missed out on the right entry price cuz of that :why:

Iono why people wanna hit me up RIGHT when im trying to buy stock, it never fails

entry point for TTDZ or FITX?

PMCM about to take that dive, released it's news which is a facility

you see what these plays all are lmoving on building facilities - still no revenues that's the milestone, get in before the facility is built and get out after the facility is completed. lo.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
entry point for TTDZ or FITX?

PMCM about to take that dive, released it's news which is a facility

you see what these plays all are lmoving on building facilities - still no revenues that's the milestone, get in before the facility is built and get out after the facility is completed. lo.
I think FITX may prove you wrong bra..we'll see only time will tell

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In fairness tho valuations don't support MJNA at 30 cents or HEMP at 13 cents or CBDS at $9 or MDBX for whatever fukkin ridiculously high number it's trading for either

These stocks catch fire on volume and PR, it's a gamble but sometimes it's the right gamble. That said I don't like any of these as long term plays and probably never will. I think Shugg would be crazy to hold out for that kind of return. Any time you're up 3-5x on a penny stock just take a nice chunk of profit and then ride some free shares, that's my view

I have a feeling these MJ stocks will bottom out by mid-April, way too many hands in the cookie jar right now. But if/ when these are back in the trips this summer you better believe i'm scooping up millions of shares and selling on whatever legalization news hits in november