Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also own WWE, and Sirius xm stock. I had enough money to buy 30k worth of FB when it was at 19, I knew it was going to go back up but I didn't pull the trigger.:snoop:

Happens to the best of us breh. I liked Amazon at $138, NFLX at $80 etc etc.

What was your entry point on WWE?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How high do you think it can go?
I'm far from an expert on those things. I'm just a rookie to this investing and know what I hear on cnbc. most the time I take advice from shugg and domingo and the rest of the guys here, except for penny stocks. fidelity for some reason don't let me buy those on a Roth ira. I can see it hitting atleast 35 if they get lots of subscribers. I noticed the stock was around the same price back in 2000 but did a U and got back to where it's at. wonder what occurred back then that stock was as high. nothing I remember.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm far from an expert on those things. I'm just a rookie to this investing and know what I hear on cnbc. most the time I take advice from shugg and domingo and the rest of the guys here, except for penny stocks. fidelity for some reason don't let me buy those on a Roth ira. I can see it hitting atleast 35 if they get lots of subscribers. I noticed the stock was around the same price back in 2000 but did a U and got back to where it's at. wonder what occurred back then that stock was as high. nothing I remember.

The product was better back then.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam it's 300 some odd dollars... I've spent more going to the strip club on a saturday night

Shugg's a good chart reader and he's crushed it with a couple of his picks lately. He alerted MEDT at .0013 and it's up 100% in a couple days. My LATF pick is up 200% in month

Why not throw a little bit of money at some penny stocks here and there. Worst case scenario you aren't out much

because i could invest $100 in various penny stocks and some will be up 100% in a few days and some down 250% - there's no chart work on Penny stocks - you're playing a MJ bubble it's like playing tech in 2000's. You aren't even doing any due diligience - not hating just saying - good habits keep you rich forever.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also own WWE, and Sirius xm stock. I had enough money to buy 30k worth of FB when it was at 19, I knew it was going to go back up but I didn't pull the trigger.:snoop:

Serius XM is worthless - I had that stock probably a decade ago and it's literally the same price. I would get rid of it - JMO

WWE - I'm in $30 march calls, up 33% right now and looking for it to climb next week

other plays

EXAS, SNE, ARIA, MM, SZYM, BBRY, DANG, ATRS, and somehow I took a bite out of PMCM

short KKD and MCD

covered call on DSCO

looking to Butterfly DNDN @ $3 or $3.50

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serius XM is worthless - I had that stock probably a decade ago and it's literally the same price. I would get rid of it - JMO

WWE - I'm in $30 march calls, up 33% right now and looking for it to climb next week

other plays

EXAS, SNE, ARIA, MM, SZYM, BBRY, DANG, ATRS, and somehow I took a bite out of PMCM

short KKD and MCD

covered call on DSCO

looking to Butterfly DNDN @ $3 or $3.50

I had Sirius at 1.97 and 2.24. I sold it around 2.85 and when it reached 3.75 I bought back in so I'm just going to ride it. But it's definitely a teaser. Are you using real money?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm mad that I can't buy Samsung. with the galaxy 5 possibly being announced on Monday, I wondered if the stock price was bound for an increase. but it's only in the Korea markets.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
If you got anything on ttdz let me know :ufdup:
they say anything about it on claytrader :ohhh:

Im buying i see it hitting HEMP prices in 1-2 months with a 300 mil float...i will post all my dd on here this weekend, im just trying to find the right entry price..

@GoogleMe @Domingo Halliburton im trying to find the right support for ttdz can yall help..i can usuall find it myself but it looks tricky

edit: nvm i found it, its support is kinda weak but i'll buy

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yessir. Most of my money was in Apple stock that I had bought in 2012. After I bought it it ran up to 700, fell to 400, then came back to the low 500s where I bought it. I never took profits or cut losses so I basically just broke even.

Was tired of watching it at a stand still so the majority of that $$ went to FB. I see much more growth potential there and it's a hell of alot cheaper
....Facebook is way more expensive than Apple. Don't think of it in terms of dollars and cents.

Think about it in terms of how much of Apple's Balance sheet or earnings you own