Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol shiiiiiiyyyet

you gotta have your own instincts too though. Lots of people was saying hold back on the airlines and I’m eating good off delta right now. People said drop amc and I rolled with them for a little bit but look at them right now. Some people said they don’t trust ccl and look. And damn at those that told me they don’t trust Tesla. Lol... so you gotta mix it in with the good and the hesitant. I like to take chances and I’m one that don’t mind high risk but high reward.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The amount of times I've seen XSPA on here and every other stock sites I look at is crazy. FOMO is killing me.
Now I see CNN has the 12 month forecast at $18
Smh stocking up 1st thing Monday morning
:unimpressed:
I’m legit playing with money on xspa. Who got the real DD on where this stock is supposed to get to. Thought it was short term play, but if a g becomes 18 in a year, well :patrice:

igottabaldhead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Tri State Area
Ok. Im down to go all in (for me im not big baller like some of yall, $1,000 worth)

best bet? Go heavy on XSPA monday morning? My SAVE and ERI shares have more than doubled too, already made a few hundred on returns. Should i pour more into one of those?

im ready to get my feet really wet brehs!

@Eric Brooks @Knowledge @Doomsday
Yall 3 are the goat analysts to me, thoughts? :wow:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Ok. Im down to go all in (for me im not big baller like some of yall, $1,000 worth)

best bet? Go heavy on XSPA monday morning? My SAVE and ERI shares have more than doubled too, already made a few hundred on returns. Should i pour more into one of those?

:mjlol:You ain't gonna make no bread unless you go all in.

:mjlol:XSPA and VAL are your best bet on Monday.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Doing my research right now for my monday plays. The other 2 breh might have already done their homework though. Ill let the board know what i come up with though when im finished

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

My rule generally speaking is that if I'm way up on a stock I don't add more to dilute my gains, etc.. I'm talking like more than 8-10% ... if you are up more than 100% you'd want to take some gains first before jumping back into those..

As for XSPA, I can't help on that I'm not into that stock but plenty of people here are.

As for what you should look at, I mean yeah I think airlines still have a lot of room to run but do your DD on them if you are selecting individual companies. I made a lick on SAVE before, probably sold too soon..

But I made even more of a lick on JETS. It's the airline ETF that has holdings in all the top airlines. That way you don't have to concern yourself with one airline all the time.

With JETS I caught it at the bottom around $12 and ran it up to over $17 and sold. Then I got back in after it hit $18 and it actually ran up to $22 before settling back around $20.50

As always, I am not a financial advisor, my posts are purely for entertainment purposes only. :mjgrin:

But look there are plenty of other stocks I'm into or I decide to get into.. just continue to follow this thread there are plenty of ideas from all the brehs in here. I'm only one of many. There's a lot of great tips in here.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:salute: Thats what most of the streets are saying too on XSPA, I’ll be copping heavy first thing monday morning.

Listen if @Doomsday is right about XSPA which he probably is, you gotta have a brokerage that allows you to get in in the premarket. Getting in at 7am or so is way better than getting in at 9:30am :mjlol: