Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I was on AMRN train for a while...

:ehh:

AMRN is just a hype train. You can only make money on it leading up to a big event. Once the event happens it ALWAYS sell off. shyts beyond annoying. I was in AMRN like 5 years ago when they were had drugs in the pipeline. All their gains were made on the run up and when they got approved it always sold off. shyts frustrating.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm curious what Friday number were like, but I know a lot of people ready to fly again.

TSA checkpoint travel numbers for 2020 and 2019 | Transportation Security Administration

Should be at half a million soon.

if they are expecting 55% of pre-covid in June then barring a major setback I could see them getting to 70% by the end of Summer. The market is always trying to forecast the future so if they get in between that range I can see airline and airline/travel related stocks creeping up more and more..

Even after the insane gains this past week you still have say Delta at $34. Yes, it was down under $20 but their 52-week high was $66. I don't think it's crazy to believe they can get up to the low or mid 40s, there's so much upside left

This is of course leaving out potential setbacks. I don't think we will see airlines get anywhere near their highs but they are still 50% or more off their highs

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

this is my first time hearing about this. fukking trump... i saw his speech and if there is a crash then it'll most likely happen if he lose the election.

bought into silver, added more GDX, T, OTIS, GNUS and heavy into AMD calls right now. stocks being near or at ATH is impressive. i didn't buy much in 2019 at these levels so won't be doing much now. i'll probably slowly add undervalued stocks if i can find it.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
if they are expecting 55% of pre-covid in June then barring a major setback I could see them getting to 70% by the end of Summer. The market is always trying to forecast the future so if they get in between that range I can see airline and airline/travel related stocks creeping up more and more..

Even after the insane gains this past week you still have say Delta at $34. Yes, it was down under $20 but their 52-week high was $66. I don't think it's crazy to believe they can get up to the low or mid 40s, there's so much upside left

This is of course leaving out potential setbacks. I don't think we will see airlines get anywhere near their highs but they are still 50% or more off their highs

Europe is basically closed through July...

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
the bytch on CNBC looks like felicity from arrow :pachaha:
:takedat:

tumblr_necarvz5CB1tfbtrwo1_250.gif

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I got 20 shares of fb at $147 today..wish I bought at 142 tho
:wow:

FB under 190 right now... if y’all don’t buy this now..

:snoop:
:wow:
FB is undervalued right now. I've bought in at prices higher than these. FB is a stock that under $200 I'd be buying it especially if I didn't already have a position. I feel like within a decade FB is gonna be selling at prices like Google.
mans was talkin that talk :wow: