Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
that dude on CNBC was pretty accurate. He said 10% pull back and then recovery. Market got back down from 24.5k to around 22.5k. I thought we'd see 21.5K but since then the dow has gained 4.6k :whoo:

Dow has now risen since the March lows.. 18.5K to 27.1K. Damn near a full recovery. The high was just under 30k.

NASDAQ has made a complete recovery and set new highs.

If there is another crash it ain't gonna be in relation to the March lows. Q2 is probably very much priced in. RTX provided full guidance the other day and while the stock dropped a few percent it went straight back and then some a few days later.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
brzu , a long term option call , sp 125 how u guys looking at that ? @ill @Domingo Halliburton

brzu has to get to at least 500 minimum

Is this a brazil etf? I have no idea. shyt, im too worried about america. Last i heard brazil was dependent on energy, so where do you think those prices will go? There's your answer.

I said this in here a few times. Ive been putting more into CCL

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Fidelity be weird as hell with this rollover IRA. Whole day I thought I was down 400, I look again earlier tonight and that shyt says plus 847. I'll take it. Less than 2% but give me that consistently and I'll be straight in the next 20 years. Plus most of my funds pay out dividends. I saw one bout to pay me a little bit soon. The rest looks like I missed it in April so some might have to wait until January. I see my GNUS trade for 8900 with a settlement date of 06/08/20 which is Monday. Hopefully it clears by then cuz I do my stock trading mostly on my Roth so I can hop on whatever hot stock you guys recommend. And maybe use these GNUS profits on another major stock since with this account I have like 9k compared to like 1900 in my Roth so more money to play with. Just gotta get thru Sunday and be ready for next week.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I know and I believe in it, its just i got it at 36.86. I can definitely see it dipping under that next week. Im doing so well in my other stocks that I'm feeling I can put this 8k to better use somewhere else and if it hits a nice price, then go in again
I mean if you already made something, sell half and if it dips re invest? Make sure you pick it back up before July 4th

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits