Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Do you think M1 is trustworthy for a Roth ?

i fuk with M1 and yes it's perfect for any IRA. it's definitely my favorite.

have you tried m1? go ahead and open it up. you gonna love it breh. it's intuitive. clean. simple. and very fun to use. pie slicing is addicting. and i get some nikkas here liking etfs, but why pay expense ratio when you can choose your own 40-50 stocks with dividends? hell why not just copy one of these etfs and call it a day and skip paying them expense ratio?

here is mine. i opened it in January and started investing it on Feb.

m1-jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
i fuk with M1 and yes it's perfect for any IRA. it's definitely my favorite. pie slicing is addicting. and i get some nikkas here liking etfs, but why pay expense ratio when you can choose your own 40-50 stocks with dividends and invest? hell why not just copy one of these etfs and call it a da and skip paying them expense ratio?

have you tried m1? go ahead and open it up. you gonna love it breh. it's intuitive. clean. simple. and very fun to use.

here is mine. i opened it in Feb.

m1-jpeg.jpg

i got M1 was the only way to get some Tesla exposure for me

it’s just fairly new so was worried about a long term M1 Roth but it says it’s insured to 500k if for some reason it went out of business

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
for all yall noob nikkas - you should have these 4 accounts brehs. I highly recommend it. no matter how little $ you have, just open it up and get it started.

1. Have a retirement account
(401k or IRA)

IF YALL DON'T KNOW HOW TO PICK A STOCK THEN JUST BUY THESE.

AMZN
GOOGL
FB
MSFT
TSLA
UBER
5G STOCKS
DIVIDEND STOCKS

or just do vanguard index funds.

I have Fidelity. My current portfolio is $165000. I started this 4 years ago.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE PRICE OF STOCK IS HIGH OR LOW. JUST MAX IT OUT EVERY YEAR. you get a tax break too! it's no brainer. yall have no idea how many nikkas don't have 401k/IRA. it really saddens me.

2. Trading account
i recommend 75% long 25% short. but this is the most risky cuz i see too many nikkas just trading like a mofo

Pick 75% of very safe tried and true stocks.
and then have fun trading with just 25%

I have Ally. My current portfolio is $19500.

3. Auto investing account
i call this lazy ass account. M1 is a great choice. typically i recommend to pick dividend stocks.

I recently started M1 3 month ago. My current portfolio is $1100. I set it at $250 monthly. Already 30% return.

4. Crypto account
buy bitcoin and ETH. don't trade in and out. just buy it and hold. when it pops, cash out. this is optional, but don't be crying when bitcoin hits 150k someday. I predict ETH to hit $1500 too. Crypto is the future.

I have a Robinhood. My current portfolio is $12500

I'll be the first one to tell you that i wasted my youth and didn't have means to invest most of my 20's and 30's. I regret is so much brehs. but it's time to get serious and time to make some money. i'll be updating my portfolio regularly here and give yall updates. most important thing is to invest no matter what. believe in the power of compounding brehs.

Let's all get serious and be millionaires together. :mjgrin:
apart from AKTS what other 5g stock should we cop?:jbhmm:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I could see a thursday / friday sell off before the weekend..

Aren't some cats on here that literally cash out everyday or they cash out at the end of the week.
I think the stock market fully back now breh. no more massive drops or massive sell offs apart from those pathetic penny stocks.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
and 1 more tip for you nikkas :mjlit:

I highly suggest take some profits for your trading account(in my case, my Ally acccount). For ex. this is what i normally do. for every 12% gain, i take 6% profit. 2 to 1 ratio. when you do this, your asset won't grow as fast, but it gives you a peace of mind and you can actually make some tangible profit.

so don't get too greedy and make some money. what do you do with the profit? keep cash. you gotta have cash in your account, so when there's a correction then you can jump in. that's how i buy the dip.