Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
I’m not really in the market atm. I have two gambles going right now.

10/5 DIS 150 C that’s up a good amount right now

also have a Jan 2021 USO C at 9 but it’s split since then so I’m way OTM right now
DIS call should be solid. Whenever the park reopening plan drops you'll get further itm

• Dap
Reactions: ill

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for all yall noob nikkas - you should have these 4 accounts brehs. I highly recommend it. no matter how little $ you have, just open it up and get it started.

1. Have a retirement account
(401k or IRA)

IF YALL DON'T KNOW HOW TO PICK A STOCK THEN JUST BUY THESE.

AMZN
GOOGL
FB
MSFT
TSLA
UBER
5G STOCKS
DIVIDEND STOCKS

or just do vanguard index funds.

I have Fidelity. My current portfolio is $165000. I started this 4 years ago.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE PRICE OF STOCK IS HIGH OR LOW. JUST MAX IT OUT EVERY YEAR. you get a tax break too! it's no brainer. yall have no idea how many nikkas don't have 401k/IRA. it really saddens me.

2. Trading account
i recommend 75% long 25% short. but this is the most risky cuz i see too many nikkas just trading like a mofo

Pick 75% of very safe tried and true stocks.
and then have fun trading with just 25%

I have Ally. My current portfolio is $19500.

3. Auto investing account
i call this lazy ass account. M1 is a great choice. typically i recommend to pick dividend stocks.

I recently started M1 3 month ago. My current portfolio is $1100. I set it at $250 monthly. Already 30% return.

4. Crypto account
buy bitcoin and ETH. don't trade in and out. just buy it and hold. when it pops, cash out. this is optional, but don't be crying when bitcoin hits 150k someday. I predict ETH to hit $1500 too. Crypto is the future.

I have a Robinhood. My current portfolio is $12500

I'll be the first one to tell you that i wasted my youth and didn't have means to invest most of my 20's and 30's. I regret is so much brehs. but it's time to get serious and time to make some money. i'll be updating my portfolio regularly here and give yall updates. most important thing is to invest no matter what. believe in the power of compounding brehs.

Let's all get serious and be millionaires together. :mjgrin:
I need to get crypto account. I have a Roth and traditional. I treat my profit sharing as my auto account.

also have a pension buts its only $500 a month. I’m a sell it before retirement

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
for all yall noob nikkas - you should have these 4 accounts brehs. I highly recommend it. no matter how little $ you have, just open it up and get it started.

(401k or IRA)

AMZN
GOOGL
FB
MSFT
TSLA
UBER
5G STOCKS
DIVIDEND STOCKS

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE PRICE OF STOCK IS HIGH OR LOW. JUST MAX IT OUT EVERY YEAR. you get a tax break too! it's no brainer. yall have no idea how many nikkas don't have 401k/IRA. it really saddens me.

2. Trading account
i recommend 75% long 25% short. but this is the most risky cuz i see too many nikkas just trading like a mofo

i call this lazy ass account. M1 is a great choice. typically i recommend to pick dividend stocks.

I recently started M1 3 month ago. My current portfolio is $1100. I set it at $250 monthly. Already 30% return.

4. Crypto account
buy bitcoin and ETH. don't trade in and out. just buy it and hold. when it pops, cash out. this is optional, but don't be crying when bitcoin hits 150k someday. I predict ETH to hit $1500 too. Crypto is the future.

I'll be the first one to tell you that i wasted my youth and didn't have means to invest most of my 20's and 30's. I regret is so much brehs. but it's time to get serious and time to make some money. i'll be updating my portfolio regularly here and give yall updates. most important thing is to invest no matter what. believe in the power of compounding brehs.

When did you start breh

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I need to get crypto account. I have a Roth and traditional. I treat my profit sharing as my auto account.

also have a pension buts its only $500 a month. I’m a sell it before retirement

Every rich dudes I know own crypto because they can. It's definitely a luxury. But i just have a hunch that it will pop like a mofo. It makes sense because bitcoin is limited in quantity.

I just dont wanna miss out. And you can just buy fractions with robinhood.

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Expense ratio. It adds up breh. They all pick same shyt. Why not just pick their top 10 on your own without paying them?
yeah i hear you but QQQ only has .10% expense ratio is fairly low compared to other & not everyone can purchase google or amazon outright so these funds give a lot of flexibility in my opinion

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

(401k or IRA)

AMZN
GOOGL
FB
MSFT
TSLA
UBER
5G STOCKS
DIVIDEND STOCKS

2. Trading account

4. Crypto account

what broker is safest for a Roth ?

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
yeah i hear you but QQQ only has .10% expense ratio is fairly low compared to other & not everyone can purchase google or amazon outright so these funds give a lot of flexibility in my opinion

i thought it got .20%. that's not bad, but i would rather just choose FAANG and then 5-7 more legit stocks.

or you can just do fidelity zero % index funds. i had those and it got me 16% return

what broker is safest for a Roth ?

i'm biased, so i like fidelity, but they are all same honestly.