Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
and 1 more tip for you nikkas :mjlit:

I highly suggest take some profits for your trading account(in my case, my Ally acccount). For ex. this is what i normally do. for every 12% gain, i take 6% profit. 2 to 1 ratio. when you do this, your asset won't grow as fast, but it gives you a peace of mind and you can actually make some tangible profit.

so don't get too greedy and make some money. what do you do with the profit? keep cash. you gotta have cash in your account, so when there's a correction then you can jump in. that's how i buy the dip.
Your stock takes way better than your sports takes:ohhh:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
i got M1 was the only way to get some Tesla exposure for me

it’s just fairly new so was worried about a long term M1 Roth but it says it’s insured to 500k if for some reason it went out of business

it's a perfect platform to buy some expensive stocks like amazon, chipotle, tesla, alphabet, and etc. and when i opened it up i pretty much spent couple of weeks of watching every damn write ups and video about it. they all say it's da shyt, so i opened it up.

and you are buying stocks. you are taking an ownership of the stocks you buy. so nobody can fuk with your share well unless the company you invested go bankrupt. well at least that's what i was told anyway

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Airline travel is around 8-10% of what it was last year. Mind yall that last year was one of the most profitable years ever.
TSA checkpoint travel numbers for 2020 and 2019 | Transportation Security Administration

Should be interesting to watch them come back. If we can catch that momentum then we can invest heavy and eat for life.

There's some lifechanging opportunities to be had in this recession :wow:
I think airline should pop off too, I know people who can't wait to start travelling again. what airline stocks you cop breh?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Tsla with a late jump
I have TSLA that i copped with my breh....

but I'm thinking about flipping for a couple shares of FB.

I think FB is going seriously explode in the next year and half.

People are really underestimating the pull and marketshare FB has overseas.

I'm just waiting to catch FB lacking.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
That @FabTrey breh speaking facts. At this point I'm thinking 5 years, 10 years from now when investing in stock. No more fukking around and fukk spending all my dollars on Jordan's, clothes, bytches, other bullshyt etc. stocks one of my priorities now. funny how they don't teach us this shyt in school:francis:.