Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
That @FabTrey breh speaking facts. At this point I'm thinking 5 years, 10 years from now when investing in stock. No more fukking around and fukk spending all my dollars on Jordan's, clothes, bytches, other bullshyt etc. stocks one of my priorities now. funny how they don't teach us this shyt in school:francis:.

:salute:

i spent my youth buying Js, chains, and financing cars :mjcry:

i mean just imagine putting car payments that i spent every damn month on a stock for 15 years. :dead:

hell just imagine buying amazon stocks instead of buying Js back in 2000s. :deadmanny:

but it's not too late. let's get rich brehs. :wow:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't worry @K-Deini losses are part of the game.. I try not to sell at a loss or if I do it's razor close but I get why you did..

Don't listen to anyone even if it's Warren Buffet. He took a major L on airlines himself.

If you believe an industry can someday get back to prominence then hold that security

There are people who took major Ls on Carnival and still looking to recoup that money.

You will bounce back.

when you say people took a loss on carnival, what you mean? People who had money invested before the crash or what? What was the highest carnival reached?

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:

i spent my youth buying Js, chains, and financing cars :mjcry:

i mean just imagine putting car payments that i spent every damn month on a stock for 15 years. :dead:

hell just imagine buying amazon stocks instead of buying Js back in 2000s. :deadmanny:

but it's not too late. let's get rich brehs. :wow:

I love that motivation bro! For real... we can all come off in some years whether it’s 5-10 years just off these investments. I wish I had started a lot earlier but if I had, I would have lost it all during this crash. Lol

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I think airline should pop off too, I know people who can't wait to start travelling again. what airline stocks you cop breh?
All I have is SAVE, but I'm going see where it goes. I plan averaging it down next drop.....

I had AAL but broke even, but i'd go back in at a lower price.

But I'm also planning to get of it by late July - mid August...

Because like i said, with airlines, when they fail or go bk its usually randomly some time around september / october....

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you remark holdings. Since I bought 110 shares may 7, my modest 100 bucks is up 121 percent. I wish I would have thrown a few more bucks into this company that makes thermal cameras. That said I'll take that kind of gain any time of the week. Maybe I'll still throw some more money into it. If I put big money into it a month ago, I would be driving to their Vegas headquarters to thank them.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Thank you remark holdings. Since I bought 110 shares may 7, my modest 100 bucks is up 121 percent. I wish I would have thrown a few more bucks into this company that makes thermal cameras. That said I'll take that kind of gain any time of the week. Maybe I'll still throw some more money into it. If I put big money into it a month ago, I would be driving to their Vegas headquarters to thank them.
Earning next thursday.....

Two things will happen. it'll go up or it will dip, so you catch the dip...

I've been steadily adding to my position.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
when you say people took a loss on carnival, what you mean? People who had money invested before the crash or what? What was the highest carnival reached?

It was at like $50 a share but I know people who bought at like $25 and then it kept dropping, they didn't average it out.

So now they are waiting holding the bag.

But there is one thing worse than holding a bag and that's having to sell at a loss.

Try not to.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was at like $50 a share but I know people who bought at like $25 and then it kept dropping, they didn't average it out.

So now they are waiting holding the bag.

But there is one thing worse than holding a bag and that's having to sell at a loss.

Try not to.

I bought it at 11 so I think I will be good. Only stock I took a slight loss in was nat which I sold at a loss and reinvested for a quick flip. But that’s the only bad stock Ive invested in so far.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I bought it at 11 so I think I will be good. Only stock I took a slight loss in was nat which I sold at a loss and reinvested for a quick flip. But that’s the only bad stock Ive invested in so far.

I took a couple small losses this year but they were like under $20 once it got close enough I dumped and moved on.

I don't mind taking a loss like that to free up the capital.