Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
i thought it got .20%. that's not bad, but i would rather just choose FAANG and then 5-7 more legit stocks.

or you can just do fidelity zero % index funds. i had those and it got me 16% return

i'm biased, so i like fidelity, but they are all same honestly.
Do you think M1 is trustworthy for a Roth ?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah i hear you but QQQ only has .10% expense ratio is fairly low compared to other & not everyone can purchase google or amazon outright so these funds give a lot of flexibility in my opinion
you know what's a dope Tech one that im buying up, XLK. only a .13 expense, and a 1.3% dividend. full of tech shyt that's just gonna rocket up with time

top holdings are

Microsoft
Apple
Visa
Intel
Mastercard
Nvidia
Cisco
Paypal
Adobe
Salesforce

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I was reading some books that say this means this is a signal to diversify ( @Loose ) because my profile is the same right now, and it makes it's mindboggling.

It's still not up enough for my comfort though. :francis:
Yeah I need to diversify my portfolio shouldn't entirely be connected to the dow going up and down. I'm really going to start looking into tech plays that's my next move

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I was reading some books that say this means this is a signal to diversify ( @Loose ) because my profile is the same right now, and it makes it's mindboggling.

It's still not up enough for my comfort though. :francis:
It’s signal to do more diversity?