Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nah the flights available are getting more are volume. The beaches opening have ppl flying. Fourth of July and memeorial day going have a passengers in them plane. With being inside being as risky as is ppl goin flock to the Beaches all summer More than usual.
People can do that in their own areas. You’ll have more NYers driving to the hamptons, jersey shore or maybe make the trek to Martha’s Vineyard vs flying to Miami and the Caribbean. No one said people will sit home, but the volume of people taking 3+ hour flights to get to traditional destinations ain’t gonna be even half. An uptick from being down 80% still isn’t a recovery

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People can do that in their own areas. You’ll have more NYers driving to the hamptons, jersey shore or maybe make the trek to Martha’s Vineyard vs flying to Miami and the Caribbean. No one said people will sit home, but the volume of people taking 3+ hour flights to get to traditional destinations ain’t gonna be even half. An uptick from being down 80% still isn’t a recovery
I’m aware and close to the industry. Florida Cali and California flight And most of the costal
Flights are the flights that’s are producing the most passengers. Ppl are flying to beach destinations. They are opening up Caribbean flights next month and they’re already booked to capacity. You underestimating

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
for all yall noob nikkas - you should have these 4 accounts brehs. I highly recommend it. no matter how little $ you have, just open it up and get it started.

1. Have a retirement account
(401k or IRA)

IF YALL DON'T KNOW HOW TO PICK A STOCK THEN JUST BUY THESE.

AMZN
GOOGL
FB
MSFT
TSLA
UBER
5G STOCKS
DIVIDEND STOCKS

or just do vanguard index funds.

I have Fidelity. My current portfolio is $165000. I started this 4 years ago.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE PRICE OF STOCK IS HIGH OR LOW. JUST MAX IT OUT EVERY YEAR. you get a tax break too! it's no brainer. yall have no idea how many nikkas don't have 401k/IRA. it really saddens me.

2. Trading account
i recommend 75% long 25% short. but this is the most risky cuz i see too many nikkas just trading like a mofo

Pick 75% of very safe tried and true stocks.
and then have fun trading with just 25%

I have Ally. My current portfolio is $19500.

3. Auto investing account
i call this lazy ass account. M1 is a great choice. typically i recommend to pick dividend stocks.

I recently started M1 3 month ago. My current portfolio is $1100. I set it at $250 monthly. Already 30% return.

4. Crypto account
buy bitcoin and ETH. don't trade in and out. just buy it and hold. when it pops, cash out. this is optional, but don't be crying when bitcoin hits 150k someday. I predict ETH to hit $1500 too. Crypto is the future.

I have a Robinhood. My current portfolio is $12500

I'll be the first one to tell you that i wasted my youth and didn't have means to invest most of my 20's and 30's. I regret is so much brehs. but it's time to get serious and time to make some money. i'll be updating my portfolio regularly here and give yall updates. most important thing is to invest no matter what. believe in the power of compounding brehs.

Let's all get serious and be millionaires together. :mjgrin:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I’m aware and close to the industry. Florida Cali and California flight And most of the costal
Flights are the flights that’s are producing the most passengers. Ppl are flying to beach destinations. They are opening up Caribbean flights next month and they’re already booked to capacity. You underestimating
Because the flight volume is down considerably. What used to be four flights is now one, capacity on 75% fewer flights doesn’t mean much. People traveling doesn’t = profitable levels of travel over the next couple of quarters