Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yeah i do think you can be a bit more patient and at least try average things out.

A simple formula should help you calculate how many shares you need to buy at a dip...

Share1(number shares)
Price1(price you bought at it )
Price 2(price it's at now)
Share2( how many you need to average it out)

Share 1 x Price 1 / Price2 = Share2

As a long as company isn't on the verge of bk, you should be straight, because it's just a matter of time before it shoots up. That's why I don't lose any sleep over NAT. They're profitable as fukk, with a great balance sheet and people are shook as fukk like their price won't go up ever again. :heh:

I definitely fukked up buying 29k worth of southwest. Just too much

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
So they are saying the 70% full is important because that might be the max that they can operate at if they follow social distancing guidelines.

Is this good news or bad? :laugh:

In on TVIX at 155, while we go through this dip :lolbron:

Out: :mjlit:

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they are saying the 70% full is important because that might be the max that they can operate at if they follow social distancing guidelines.

Is this good news or bad? :laugh:
Yeah they definitely haven’t been complying with that. A guy owed me a buddy pass and I told him to cancel the flight because it was too packed l. They aren’t listening so remember that if you Coli brehs plan on flying.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Option flow is crazy for SONO today,its been 500k worth of call options all from 11:06 to now and still going. Caught the flow and netted 100%

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thoughts on the options cost. Bit pricey / still worth it .

Thoughts re a baba breakout on earnings amidst delisting China stocks?

My rule for ER is I dont touch it, don't care which way it swings. But it is selling off into ER.

For china stocks, I like watching FXI - tons of puts for the past week, this is before Trump even said anything about China today.