Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Don't worry @K-Deini losses are part of the game.. I try not to sell at a loss or if I do it's razor close but I get why you did..

Don't listen to anyone even if it's Warren Buffet. He took a major L on airlines himself.

If you believe an industry can someday get back to prominence then hold that security

There are people who took major Ls on Carnival and still looking to recoup that money.

You will bounce back.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Don't worry @K-Deini losses are part of the game.. I try not to sell at a loss or if I do it's razor close but I get why you did..

Don't listen to anyone even if it's Warren Buffet. He took a major L on airlines himself.

If you believe an industry can someday get back to prominence then hold that security

There are people who took major Ls on Carnival and still looking to recoup that money.

You will bounce back.
Thanks breh, needed to hear that.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I would be able to buy another airline correct? Just not southwest? Or is it anything pertaining to same industry?

Nah it's only the same stock. You could buy any but like what I did is I bought JETS and I'm up like 11% so far..

It tracks the whole industry. It doesn't get the high 20% in one day gains but it doesn't have steep losses either.

I'm grinding on it. If I see the industry as a whole is looking sickly then I'll toss it but for right now it's doing well

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Why u like trolling me for
I troll every one :troll:

Heck I'm still holding the bag for nat and decn.

I'm just averaging out nat over time and waiting for it to shoot.

I got some shares in SAVE @ 12.65 that I'm waiting to shoot or break even.

Thing is airlines won't declare bk until after summer. So I know I have time to sit on it.

But every move I make is just a speculative gamble.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I troll every one :troll:

Heck I'm still holding the bag for nat and decn.

I'm just averaging out nat over time and waiting for it to shoot.

I got some shares in SAVE @ 12.65 that I'm waiting to shoot or break even.

Thing is airlines won't declare bk until after summer. So I know I have time to sit on it.

But every move I make is just a speculative gamble.
You right. I need to grasp the concept of patience with these stocks. If I did I would be up 36k more at this moment

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You will bounce back.
The government won’t let airlines die. It’s too vital to the economy.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You right. I need to grasp the concept of patience with these stocks. If I did I would be up 36k more at this moment
Yeah i do think you can be a bit more patient and at least try average things out.

A simple formula should help you calculate how many shares you need to buy at a dip...

Share1(number shares)
Price1(price you bought at it )
Price 2(price it's at now)
Share2( how many you need to average it out)

Share 1 x Price 1 / Price2 = Share2

As a long as company isn't on the verge of bk, you should be straight, because it's just a matter of time before it shoots up. That's why I don't lose any sleep over NAT. They're profitable as fukk, with a great balance sheet and people are shook as fukk like their price won't go up ever again. :heh: