Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Explain this part to me. @Scholar If you are buying VTIQ right now why would each share only represent 1 share of NKLA if that's going to be $11.50?

11. Q: If I purchase a share of VectoIQ, how many shares of Nikola will I receive at the close of the transaction? – A: Each share of VectoIQ (Nasdaq: VTIQ) will automatically represent one share of Nikola (Nasdaq: NKLA) at the close of the business combination.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Idk what to do with luv man. I'm down about 4k at moment. This shyt is pissing me off. Anytime it picks up some momentum someone else has to open their mouth and the shyt tanks again

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Explain this part to me. @Scholar If you are buying VTIQ right now why would each share only represent 1 share of NKLA if that's going to be $11.50?

11. Q: If I purchase a share of VectoIQ, how many shares of Nikola will I receive at the close of the transaction? – A: Each share of VectoIQ (Nasdaq: VTIQ) will automatically represent one share of Nikola (Nasdaq: NKLA) at the close of the business combination.

Good question. So a share of NKLA will be the same price as a share of VTIQ. Currently that is $28.44.

Here is the ceo saying that too:

However, like i posted:

VTIQW ($11) reserves your ability to purchase a share in the future (for up to 5 years) @ $11.50

VTIQU ($32) buys you a current stock of VTIQ/NKLA (28.44) and the ability to purchase a future share of VTIQ/NKLA @ $11.50

That 11.50 is for people who buy the warrant VTIQW. They will getting shares for 11.50 + VTIQW ($11 atm).

I think the true value of this stock atm should be VTIQW (11) + 11.50 === 22.50. Makes sense since that's the cheapest price you'll be able to purchase at now. Hype has taken over though so :yeshrug:. Also, we don't know how quickly people will exercise their option to purchase @ VTIQW (11) + 11.50 so difficult to understand downward price pressure.

The key question is this:

CEO hasn't responded.

Long term play seems to be VTIQW.

@MaxBundles

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'm going to put 10k on ASTC tomorrow fukk it

edit: make that 20k
How come?

If you don't mind me asking?
original_212214066.png

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Good question. So a share of NKLA will be the same price as a share of VTIQ. Currently that is $28.44.

Here is the ceo saying that too:

However, like i posted:

VTIQW ($11) reserves your ability to purchase a share in the future (for up to 5 years) @ $11.50

VTIQU ($32) buys you a current stock of VTIQ/NKLA (28.44) and the ability to purchase a future share of VTIQ/NKLA @ $11.50

That 11.50 is for people who buy the warrant VTIQW. They will getting shares for 11.50 + VTIQW ($11 atm).

I think the true value of this stock atm should be VTIQW (11) + 11.50 === 22.50. Makes sense since that's the cheapest price you'll be able to purchase at now. Hype has taken over though so :yeshrug:. Also, we don't know how quickly people will exercise their option to purchase @ VTIQW (11) + 11.50 so difficult to understand downward price pressure.

The key question is this:

CEO hasn't responded.

Long term play seems to be VTIQW.

@MaxBundles

Well now I'm reading on TD that NASDAQ has issued a deficiency letter for VTIQW that they will have 90 days to comply. I'm not against getting in at a cheaper price but it sounds sketchy to me, I think I personally will hold off or just buy the actual ticker IDK :jbhmm:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Well now I'm reading on TD that NASDAQ has issued a deficiency letter for VTIQW that they will have 90 days to comply. I'm not against getting in at a cheaper price but it sounds sketchy to me, I think I personally will hold off or just buy the actual ticker IDK :jbhmm:
Hmm could be some fxkery lets see