Daps
Futures kinda weak right now.

tenor.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk what to do with luv man. I'm down about 4k at moment. This shyt is pissing me off. Anytime it picks up some momentum someone else has to open their mouth and the shyt tanks again
Yeah I need to see them Keep coming down. Southwest Airlines has never filed bankruptcy and they aren’t. I’m buying them by the bulk while they down and jsut holding on.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Good question. So a share of NKLA will be the same price as a share of VTIQ. Currently that is $28.44.

Here is the ceo saying that too:

However, like i posted:

VTIQW ($11) reserves your ability to purchase a share in the future (for up to 5 years) @ $11.50

VTIQU ($32) buys you a current stock of VTIQ/NKLA (28.44) and the ability to purchase a future share of VTIQ/NKLA @ $11.50

That 11.50 is for people who buy the warrant VTIQW. They will getting shares for 11.50 + VTIQW ($11 atm).

I think the true value of this stock atm should be VTIQW (11) + 11.50 === 22.50. Makes sense since that's the cheapest price you'll be able to purchase at now. Hype has taken over though so :yeshrug:. Also, we don't know how quickly people will exercise their option to purchase @ VTIQW (11) + 11.50 so difficult to understand downward price pressure.

The key question is this:

CEO hasn't responded.

Long term play seems to be VTIQW.

@MaxBundles

:patrice:
Alot of new info

Appreciate it breh
:salute: