Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The stock market crash of 2008 occurred on Sept. 29, 2008. The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 777.68 points in intraday trading.1 Until the stock market crash of 2020, it was the largest point drop in history.

The market crashed because Congress rejected the bank bailout bill.2 But the stresses that led to the crash had been building for a long time.

^^^
for those that want to come at me
crazy because I suggest a huge dip could come due to a failed bill:francis: I see why the thread OGs left

S&P 500 Contract
2,839.50 -83.25 -2.85%

Dont even get me started on comm re

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
fukking Boeing ceo killing airlines

Bezos should just buy them all and control the entire airspace

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
After Buffet sonned airlines idk why ya still holding:francis:
pNRBHWZ.jpg

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Potential free money trade for those who don't already know. VHC won a 10 year lawsuit against Apple and they are paying a special dividend of $1 per share to anyone holding shares by may 18th, price is $6.91 right now. Expect a huge drop off the day its paid on or about may 26th so trade with caution.
ZEPHYR COVE, Nev., May 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ --VirnetX™ Holding Corporation (NYSE AMERICAN: VHC) (the "Company"), an Internet security software and technology company, announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a $1.00 per share special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock, payable on or about May 26, 2020, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 18, 2020." ., May 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- VirnetX™ Holding Corporation (NYSE AMERICAN: VHC) (the "Company"), an Internet security software and technology company, announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a $1.00 per share special cash dividend on its outstanding common stock, payable on or about May 26, 2020, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 18, 2020.

Kendall Larsen, VirnetX CEO and President. "We're grateful to our loyal shareholders and are pleased to be able to provide them with this dividend."It took us ten years to prevail against Apple," said Kendall Larsen, VirnetX CEO and President. "We're grateful to our loyal shareholders and are pleased to be able to provide them with this dividend."
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Last edited:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
VTIQ holders this critical to understand

VTIQ = Share of VectoIQ common Stock
VTIQW = Warrant to purchase one share of VectoIQ common Stock
VTIQU = Unit of VectoIQ which represents ownership of one common share and one warrant to purchase VectoIQ common stock

15. If I have 1,000 VectoIQ warrants, will I have the right to buy 1,000 shares of NKLA stock at $11.50?
Yes. The warrants that trade under the ticker VTIQW will remain outstanding following the transaction and trade under a new ticker, NKLAW. Each warrant has a 5 year exercise period from the closing date of the transaction and is exercisable into one share at an $11.50 exercise price.

Nikola Corp | Investors | Resources

Say you sell off all your VTIQ stock. You can get back in with VTIQW at a lower cost. It is currently trading at 10.48 vs VTIQ at 28.xx.

VTIQW would give you the option to buy a future stock of VTIQ aka Nikola at $11.50. Meaning through this way you could get shares of VTIQ at VTIQW +11.25. This could be a smart strategy if the price of VTIQW stays low close to merger time. You would have 5 years to excretes the option to buy

@The_Sheff
@MaxBundles
:jbhmm: My avg is 16.06 but this might be the better move instead of avg’n up.

this might be better for nikkas that’s late and are chasin rn

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
VTIQ holders this critical to understand

VTIQ = Share of VectoIQ common Stock
VTIQW = Warrant to purchase one share of VectoIQ common Stock
VTIQU = Unit of VectoIQ which represents ownership of one common share and one warrant to purchase VectoIQ common stock

15. If I have 1,000 VectoIQ warrants, will I have the right to buy 1,000 shares of NKLA stock at $11.50?
Yes. The warrants that trade under the ticker VTIQW will remain outstanding following the transaction and trade under a new ticker, NKLAW. Each warrant has a 5 year exercise period from the closing date of the transaction and is exercisable into one share at an $11.50 exercise price.

Nikola Corp | Investors | Resources

Say you sell off all your VTIQ stock. You can get back in with VTIQW at a lower cost. It is currently trading at 10.48 vs VTIQ at 28.xx.

VTIQW would give you the option to buy a future stock of VTIQ aka Nikola at $11.50. Meaning through this way you could get shares of VTIQ at VTIQW +11.25. This could be a smart strategy if the price of VTIQW stays low close to merger time. You would have 5 years to excretes the option to buy

@The_Sheff
@MaxBundles

So should I buy vtiqw instead since 10.75 + 11.25 is less than the current stick price?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Lets some folks here tell it, they know more than Icahn, Buffett, and Munger:francis:

The Boeing CEO had more of an impact on airlines than Buffett did. The day Buffet came out the airlines saw a decline and then bounced back later that afternoon.

Nobody cared. Now the Boeing CEO comes out and airlines are hitting all time lows. So tell me which one had more of an impact?

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm: My avg is 16.06 but this might be the better move instead of avg’n up.

this might be better for nikkas that’s late and are chasin rn
So should I have buy vtiqw instead since 10.75 + 11.25 is less than the current stick price?
I think you both are right. It is something to strongly consider.

I haven't decide yet. Might be my move if i see big downswing and sell for profit

atm VTIQ is up 8% ah

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I think you both are right. It is something to strongly consider.

I haven't decide yet. Might be my move if i see big downswing and sell for profit

atm VTIQ is up 8% ah

Bruh this shyt is still climbing. I may have to drop INO and get more if this shyt if those cheap VTIQWs are still out there.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Bruh this shyt is still climbing. I may have to drop INO and get more if this shyt if those cheap VTIQWs are still out there.
I told you. Posted this shyt four times. People didn't wanna listen:yeshrug:. They could have been sitting on a near 100% return in 3 days

Seems like a lot of investors havent done their homework on this tho. VTIQW volume is much smaller comparison

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Gonna wait out NKLA need to see an actual balance sheet first