Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ASTC has rumors that it will announce their 1 min covid breathe test based on their existing test for explosives. BUY THE RUMOR, sell the news.

I'm willing to risk up to 10% loss before I cut it.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
BABA got killed with this sanction talk. i think BABA is still a good company to hold long term but this USA and China beef makes it hard to invest in a chinese company now.

I wonder what you feeling if you were fired by Uber last week and then hear they got enough money to buy grub hub

it's a joke. they've been in talks for a few years now and nothing ever happens.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I wonder what you feeling if you were fired by Uber last week and then hear they got enough money to buy grub hub
Consolidation in food delivery was gonna have to happen to make it profitable for any of the companies - grubhub already acquired seamless and eat 24. I expect only 3 to remain - Uber eats (since it has the Uber infrastructure), postmates since they more than just food delivery - tho I could see them merging with another grocery delivery service or task rabbit, and then door dash (which already acquired caviar).

Uber is trying to become profitable - that includes mergers as well as getting rid of redundancies. :manny: its fukk Uber, at the same time, Uber has been a volatile place to work for over a year now, at least they give decent severance

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Basically buying a lottery ticket

This is why I like F.E. ... some of his videos are a waste of time but this was a great watch. Eh I don't know. Like mans said it's a nice spec play, I could see it being a quick flip or a hype stock?

If it turns out to be a hype stock that's really all you need because any positive news will have retail investors going crazy. If you want you can throw a few bucks at it and forget about it. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Side note: Anyone ever see this Indian/Middle Eastern dude pop up in YT ads talkin bout "I got $20,000 in my hand, you dumb motherfukkers playing penny stocks will always lose!" or like "Nobody gives a fukk about stupid shyt like triangles forming on charts, there's only one way to make money on stocks"

I hate him but shyt make me laugh every time :mjlol:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
That's cool but my question is why hasn't it blown up yet if this was posted a week ago? I'm looking at the last five days and it's only up 28 cents

I'm skeptical. You would think something as revolutionary as a breathalyzer that could detect illness would blow up, the science behind this must not be stable.