Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

EztheUnknown

"Do For Self"
Daps
Reppin
SOUTH CACK
I noticed that PHOT is still down today. Do you guys think Grow Life will ever make a significant jump? I noticed a few brehs were bullish on this stock, still feel that way??

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Watch the mary jane pump and dumps bra...medbox went for 10's to 90's to 35 ...be careful

I noticed that PHOT is still down today. Do you guys think Grow Life will ever make a significant jump? I noticed a few brehs were bullish on this stock, still feel that way??

Listen to Shugg but long term they will be a great investment long term that is.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

I sold a bunch of my shares earlier in the week. I actually consider PHOT a long term hold as it is well positioned to make money off of the legalization boom in Colorado. Plus it appears to be one of the few mary jane stocks with a legitimate company and accurate SEC filings. I still retain about 2,000 grand worth of this stock in my portfolio.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought 221 shares of WWE stock today. I'm hoping that thir new channel is successful.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Seems like my portfolio has gained me 100 dollars every day since the 6th..im making better decisions now...ive learned alot this winter break, more than i have learned in my time at LSU.
And its all thanks to the coli :to:

If i get a very significant gain from one of my stock picks then I'll be sure to be number 1 on the donators list @Brooklynzson :salute: Cuz if it wasnt for the stock trader simulator on here I would have never gotten interested. :wow:
:salute: Good to hear you eatin off this, i told my boy about rsol after someone in this thread mentioned they copped on here, & he's made like $500-700 off of it so far.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

these are speculative stocks...as far as I'm concerned the P&L"s from a bunch of pot smoking owners are as credible as Chinese P&Ls lol. Seriously, I am somewhat bullish and see the potential but many of these stocks are already popular and have made tremendous growth over the past year. Now is the time to look at the fundamentals, the debt structures, revenue generation/growth and see if these stock are worth more than the current value and how much more.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like my portfolio has gained me 100 dollars every day since the 6th..im making better decisions now...ive learned alot this winter break, more than i have learned in my time at LSU.
And its all thanks to the coli :to:

If i get a very significant gain from one of my stock picks then I'll be sure to be number 1 on the donators list @Brooklynzson :salute: Cuz if it wasnt for the stock trader simulator on here I would have never gotten interested. :wow:

becareful - we are in one of the greatest bull markets ever - you could literally throw darts on a bunch of stocks and make good returns. When the correction comes - and it's coming - it will be about hedges, short position, and being disciplined to go 80-90% cash.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
becareful - we are in one of the greatest bull markets ever - you could literally throw darts on a bunch of stocks and make good returns. When the correction comes - and it's coming - it will be about hedges, short position, and being disciplined to go 80-90% cash.
:merchant: