Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
As I said already in another post. They manipulated the stock to hit the sell price. Stock fell about 10% off that automatic sale In The days following.

YELP is a train as well though. Bounced back up after being down 10%. Itll be around 75 by next release (Late January) probably
Closer to 55 than 75...
How them puts looking breh :mjpls:
https://www.google.ca/finance?q=NYSE:YELP&sa=X&ei=j0fQUpi8NMPL2gWx3YGABA&ved=0CC0Q2AEwAA

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do not sell the Mary Jane stocks yet I repeat do not sell. Wait it out especially companies like PHOT and MediSwipe they all have future endeavors in the next month or two which might make that Shyt jump.
LOL@buying and holding these "joints"

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol the lowest risk on the market and these stocks going for the cents. Just a couple of more postive news throughout the year regarding the states n mary jane and they jumping crazy.

perhaps - i'm not gonna knock...I seen GMCR and watched it go from a penny stock to wall street darling all while sitting on the sidelines.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I want to short JRJC as my first short....

I think I may be getting better as a trader @Domingo Halliburton @GoogleMe @Bernie Madoff :to:

Im on stockcharts.com looking up potential plays for next week and I come across JRJC...now I may be wrong but...

I was looking at the 5 and 20 day MA http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui

it seems like consistently for the past 5 months when the 5 day MA moves towards the 20 day MA, it bounces up...so Im thinking it will do the same again in maybe a week....

which means right now I want to short it...can you guys CHECK FOR YOURSELF & tell me if Im wrong in my thinking process or na?

Never shorted before either so how does that usually work for you guys:patrice: