Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My ARNA Jan 18 $7C is finally paying off. Up 100% atm. Looking for another gainer tomorrow and possibly Friday. Hoping for 250% on the call by Friday.

good play, I've been playing ARNA since 2009 (along with VVUS) - saw it pop up today in my feed and was wondering whey I wasn't still in it lol.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
good play, I've been playing ARNA since 2009 (along with VVUS) - saw it pop up today in my feed and was wondering whey I wasn't still in it lol.

I've always hated VVUS. WS backed it for whatever reason and shytted on ARNA. Arena has always had the better product with less risk IMO. I lost a lot on its way down after I missed my chance to sell pre-approval. Making it all back slowly on the way back up though. This thing is going to skyrocket this year. I'm buying $10 leaps after I cash out my current calls.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always hated VVUS. WS backed it for whatever reason and shytted on ARNA. Arena has always had the better product with less risk IMO. I lost a lot on its way down after I missed my chance to sell pre-approval. Making it all back slowly on the way back up though. This thing is going to skyrocket this year. I'm buying $10 leaps after I cash out my current calls.

ARNA is the worse one as far weight loss though, VVUS and OREX were both higher but ARNA was safer - so it was always about which one gave the good mix and doctors prescribed.

I remember playing covered calls on ARNA back when it was $3-$4, taking ownership fo the stock and then playing VVUS. good times.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

TigerLord

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats good everyone. Been a minute. Wanted to wish you all best of luck in 2014. Shugg...congrats on that MACK stock. Hope you made a killing on it breh.

Been trading Rockwell Med. Bought it back in the high 9's. Picked up some NSPR mid 2's and dropped it for small loss. Shoulda held it cause its at 3 today.

Been getting my reading up. Reading that Random Walk Down Wall Street book. Dopeness.

Studying fundamental analysis right now also.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Whats good everyone. Been a minute. Wanted to wish you all best of luck in 2014. Shugg...congrats on that MACK stock. Hope you made a killing on it breh.

Been trading Rockwell Med. Bought it back in the high 9's. Picked up some NSPR mid 2's and dropped it for small loss. Shoulda held it cause its at 3 today.

Been getting my reading up. Reading that Random Walk Down Wall Street book. Dopeness.

Studying fundamental analysis right now also.
MACK was great but Im even happier because the knowledge I have now versus when I made that MACK profit enables me to take LESS losses on trades and make steady gains every day...I haven't taken a loss all year :lolbron: (not saying much being that its the 15th, but still :troll:)

I told people to buy RIBT when its was down to 5.1's and 5.2's 3 -4 days ago and today it shot up to 6.2

Same with KFX when it was in the 6.9's its now a 7.3

Same with RGDX and SPCB and ZOOM and JRJC and others.....lets make money brehs

TigerLord

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MACK was great but Im even happier because the knowledge I have now versus when I made that MACK profit enables me to take LESS losses on trades and make steady gains every day...I haven't taken a loss all year :lolbron: (not saying much being that its the 15th, but still :troll:)

I told people to buy RIBT when its was down to 5.1's and 5.2's 3 -4 days ago and today it shot up to 6.2

Same with KFX when it was in the 6.9's its now a 7.3

Same with RGDX and SPCB and ZOOM and JRJC and others.....lets make money brehs

Thats the truth right there man. Learn and grow from everything you do.

Never thought I'd be doing this but learning this stuff has been such a blessing.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
so a nikka needs to get into this; want to start investing - have about $5000 expendable and dont know a thing about the market; where do beginners start? what's a put? :sadcam: how do i short something? :sadbron: buy on stop? :why: options? :bryan:

can you brehs point me to some sites, books that beginners should read up on?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
waiting for a slight drop in IPWR, CNTF & MFRI
Ae4qrox.png
...im watching you too SEV
4M5SUNZ.png

prolly buy 2000 worth of SIFY and REDF tomorrow tho:smugfavre:

Last edited:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Man, I fukked up by not buying WBAI. I had a doctor appointment that day and was planning to daytrade it, so probably would have panicked too quick to really profit, but it opened around $20, dropped to $18 soon after, and is now trading above $40.

:mindblown:

With the money I put on these things, I could have made $20,000.

fukk.

I'm just waiting for these recently IPO'ed Chinese stocks to dump in a major way. WUBA is above $40 too. I don't get why these fukking things are skyrocketing like they are.

:camby:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
$RIBT:ohlawd:

Up .40 in premarket on news that it entered agreement to supply food to Hela Spice Canada....:whew:

this is just the start:ufdup:

Non GMO foods will be BIG in 2014
dbpix-people-bernard-madoff2-custom2.png