LBMH :shaq:

Im up 400 dollars already today and I aint even brush my teeth yet
xgz9nkR.gif

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Whats good everyone. Been a minute. Wanted to wish you all best of luck in 2014. Shugg...congrats on that MACK stock. Hope you made a killing on it breh.

Been trading Rockwell Med. Bought it back in the high 9's. Picked up some NSPR mid 2's and dropped it for small loss. Shoulda held it cause its at 3 today.

Been getting my reading up. Reading that Random Walk Down Wall Street book. Dopeness.

Studying fundamental analysis right now also.

I thought random walk was kind of dry. I like the book and he makes a lot of good points though.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Often times, consumer stocks trade based upon "story telling." Best Buy had a great "story" in 2013. Unfortunately they can't compete with a company who has no stores, and has no desire to be profitable in the short-term.

a.com_logo_RGB.jpg

Last edited:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
No rush man just advice.

I own CVX and ACHN right now but most of my money has been in index funds. I've been busy with work and with the bull market I haven't seen the risk-reward to speculate too much.

I like BAC, Kinder Morgan, IBM for a "dog of the dow" play but they still make a ton of money (missed on the last few quarters though), I think tsla could have another big year, keyw, housing plays like pulte and KBH

Merrill Lynch loves ALU and GALE

just because I mentioned these names does not mean I'm buying any of them and my opinion could completely change by next week.

edit: Cramer just had the CEO of GALE on. so thats either good or bad. his followers usually end up buying it but wall st. thinks he's a moron.

Last edited:

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Just put in for IMRS, RNN, WYY, and SPCB
8k worth... lets hope we open up big tmr... hope to sell by noon :smile:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
so a nikka needs to get into this; want to start investing - have about $5000 expendable and dont know a thing about the market; where do beginners start? what's a put? :sadcam: how do i short something? :sadbron: buy on stop? :why: options? :bryan:

can you brehs point me to some sites, books that beginners should read up on?

:bryan: