Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Nah nrz is the one stock i dont quick flip. Only time i sold was when it dropped from around 17 to 12. Got out of dodge then started buying again in the 5s
:heh: I'm not even going lie, I had a dream last night that told me to invest in NRZ. I woke up today like :ohhh:

I'm willing to hold for minute, so if dips below 5 again, or even at 5.22 its still a steal.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
:heh: I'm not even going lie, I had a dream last night that told me to invest in NRZ. I woke up today like :ohhh:

I'm willing to hold for minute, so if dips below 5 again, or even at 5.22 its still a steal.

Lol damn. Dreaming of nrz. Easy reality to actualize. Tbh anything below 7 is a buy to me. At 5 dollars theres a very slim chance you dont eventually double or triple your money its just a matter of when

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Streaming wars are coming Disney+ HBOmax will cut into Netflix eventually

Disney has two extreme cult followings in Star Wars and Marvel...once they start cranking out shows it’s a wrap

HBO use to dominate that market so we will see what they got in the bag

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Streaming wars are coming Disney+ HBOmax will cut into Netflix eventually

Disney has two extreme cult followings in Star Wars and Marvel...once they start cranking out shows it’s a wrap

HBO use to dominate that market so we will see what they got in the bag
It will take YEARS for one of them to come even close to what Netflix is producing. There's a new season of a series or movie out every week on Netflix.

Disney+ has like three fukking original shows. :heh: How many shows on Hulu are in the popular conscience?

All of them fragmenting and doing their own thing will be their ruin in the long run. They need to band together to approach what Netflix is doing, imo.

HBO has always been its own thing so they'll be fine.

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
I'm looking into buying airlines that may merge or be bought out. Still doing research but I think that'll be a come up.
Like which ones? And why you want them to be merged or bought out? Wouldn’t that make you lose the stock? Or am I trippin?