Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Like which ones? And why you want them to be merged or bought out? Wouldn’t that make you lose the stock? Or am I trippin?
Right now I'm just reading all the 10k's of all the airlines and combing through the balance sheets. While all other beaten down sectors have rallied a little bit all the airline stocks are trending downwards again, Southwest just hit the 52 week low last week.

As far as a merger it will get an initial pop on the news and more than likely a higher merger price depending on the terms. Also it'll be good long term because as we know the key thing is the routes that airlines have rights to. So a buyout or merger will increase the amount of routes that only that airline can fly.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
we're gonna be at yearly highs and people still goin "CRASH CRASH :damn: "

like.. where the fukk is it? Futures keep going up. Looks like this shyt gonna hit 24K tomorrow
Honest question, other than the stock market bouncing off the lows is there any reason technically or fundamentally you believe the stock market will make new highs? Or is it just because it going up right now?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Honest question, other than the stock market bouncing off the lows is there any reason technically or fundamentally you believe the stock market will make new highs? Or is it just because it going up right now?

You don't follow sarcasm? Here's the point I've been making for now 5-6 weeks. Sitting on the sidelines and waiting for a drop that is below the 18.5k low was pointless.. there were a lot of gains to be made in the meantime, some of which I hit on and some of which I was too late to get in on.

Meanwhile the same posters for now 6 weeks have come in here boasting about how dumb it is to play the market right now and how there's going to be a second crash.

There could very well be a second crash.. where the fukk is it. "could" means nothing. Let's see it. I would welcome it. I want it to happen.

Anyway, the market is going to hit 24K tomorrow, there's still some good prices but there's also a lot of prices I wouldn't touch :patrice: