Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Right now I'm just reading all the 10k's of all the airlines and combing through the balance sheets. While all other beaten down sectors have rallied a little bit all the airline stocks are trending downwards again, Southwest just hit the 52 week low last week.

As far as a merger it will get an initial pop on the news and more than likely a higher merger price depending on the terms. Also it'll be good long term because as we know the key thing is the routes that airlines have rights to. So a buyout or merger will increase the amount of routes that only that airline can fly.
If Airbus and Boeing are running through cash, you imagine what airlines are going through.
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-5243674

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You don't follow sarcasm? Here's the point I've been making for now 5-6 weeks. Sitting on the sidelines and waiting for a drop that is below the 18.5k low was pointless.. there were a lot of gains to be made in the meantime, some of which I hit on and some of which I was too late to get in on.

Meanwhile the same posters for now 6 weeks have come in here boasting about how dumb it is to play the market right now and how there's going to be a second crash.

There could very well be a second crash.. where the fukk is it. "could" means nothing. Let's see it. I would welcome it. I want it to happen.

Anyway, the market is going to hit 24K tomorrow, there's still some good prices but there's also a lot of prices I wouldn't touch :patrice:
Even you gotta admit this rally is questionable as hell. The market is pricing in a hell of a comeback. We could see the consequences of the virus well over a year after things settle of which they have not. I'm pretty bullish but this rally is just too much for me. I need proof this sticks more than a few months.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
my NAT working hard today :whew:

it's not too late to get in yall. this is the best oil tanker stock. everybody is buying it now. get in and eat some :takedat:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Jacked this from rddt. Earnings coming out this week.

yqj9b8f23yu41.png
Rep me:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Will help to offset my future losses this week:mjcry:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
i sold it at $120 while back. for 100% return. :ehh:

maybe i should've bought the dip. my heart told me to buy it, but my brain said BA & DAL. :wow:
Feel that. I'm looking for a boeing collapse. Airbus came out this morning and said they are bleeding through money. Maybe boeing is too :jawalrus: